Ludia Forums

Game freezing after PvP battles

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:

After I have a PvP battle, my game play freezes in another screen. I have to close out and restart.

Area is was found in:

When a PvP battle is over. Doesn’t matter who wins.

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Have a PvP battle.
Step 2 - Finish PvP battle.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:
Almost all the time since the new mass update.
What type of device are you using:
Apple iPhone Xs
Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

This is where it freezes back to when my PvP battle is over. Time is currently 13:41 EST on 02/17/19 and I have had this happen to me 5 out of the 6 times I have done a PvP battle today.

Here again at 14:41 EST, 02/17/19. Happened also to my opponent from the same battle.

Here again at 14:53 EST on 02/17/19. Notice the incubator times and you’ll see that these are happening on a fairly regular basis.

That’s strange @Sly. I’m not really sure what could be causing this, but there are some troubleshooting steps on our FAQ here that might help: https://ludia.helpshift.com/a/jurassic-world-alive/?l=en&s=troubleshooting&f=why-did-my-app-close-unexpectedly&p=all
If you’re still having this issue after trying those steps, please feel free to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key.