Ludia Forums

Game freezing and not loading

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: game all of a sudden not loading correctly. Can’t see anything on the map and freezes during loading on all the pop up notifications when loading. When trying to play in the tournament wont let me participate keeps putting me in the leader board and won’t let me play.

Area is was found in:

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- login
Step 2 - try doing something
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: everytime now

What type of device are you using: android

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Welcome to the forums, Michael_Oinonen! Kindly try to clear up your cache and make sure that your device has enough storage space. If you haven’t already, please reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com so they can take a closer look and provide additional troubleshooting. Thank you.

Have already cleared cache and still have the problem

Seeing the same behaviour on iOS. The special event banner loads up but it doesn’t get past it. Had to try 5 times to eventually get in!

Ya but when i pay monthly for my son to get more range and cant get game to work correctly its abit more annoying.

I feel your pain.

There are so many bugs in the game that I wouldn’t go back to paying for VIP again.

Hopefully you’ll get back online soon :+1:

Try hitting back button when it hangs on the ad.