Ludia Forums

Game freezing at loading screen

1st I thought maybe it’s my internet connection problem but all of the players all over the world are facing same after updating the game we are losing our win stakes because of it and when we restarted the game we lose 1 or 2 in arena and alpha fight :triumph::triumph:
If you want us to quit playing the game just let us know :triumph::triumph:
We want answers why is it happening after updating :triumph::triumph:
Updates are ment to be make game bugs fixed not creating more problems for us players

3 Likes

I’m sorry you were having an issue entering the game, Aylia_Ahmed. May I ask if you are still having this issue?

1 Like

@Ned

I don’t know how many energy I lost this. I can’t count it has been so much now, don’t freeze :frowning: :roll_eyes:

I wrote to support, but it’s too late to respond and I’m still losing energy. alpha arena scales

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that your battles are having trouble loading, Jamokaa. Our team is currently looking into this issue. If you had already contacted our support team, our team will try and get back to you as soon as they can.

Thank you for your patience!

2 Likes

Yes after updating the issue is still in the game all the arena, alpha and quest’s are bugging what should we do. Sending you today’s snapshots of the arena matches that I lost because of this bug issue.

And why games aren’t working in the middle of the match and just stoppes at the moment I have to accept the defeat and have to flew back with losing my :zap::zap:

1 Like

Hey there, Aylia_Ahmed. I’m sorry to hear that is happening with your battles. Our team is currently looking into the loading issues that players are experiencing.

1 Like

I’ve had the same issue and it’s still remain, please fix this problem

1 Like