Ludia Forums

Game freezing when activating incubator

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Game freezes when I activate an incubator

Area is was found in: Battle area

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1 - Activate an incubator
Step 2 - The game freezes and the time displayed for the incubator is 05:40:34
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: This happened twice since 1.11 is out

What type of device are you using: Samsung Galaxy S7, Android 8.0.0

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

The freeze sometimes also occurs when I enter the battle area

Hey JurassicRemy, if you have any background apps opened while the game is running, could you try closing them and see if it helps with your freezing issue?

I had something similar happen, but it only happened with incubators I had not collected from before the update. The incubators I have opened that I obtained after the update did not cause this for me…

When I would go to collect them, the game would close. I could reopen the game and then that incubator would work. I had no other apps running and this issue was consistent with each pre-update incubator I opened. But, I did have one 24 hour that I opened last and it did not cause this issue. I did open that incubator after the disconnect error many of us had yesterday that lasted for about 15 minutes. Maybe this was linked to whatever caused that?

1 Like

Hey Ned,
Thanks for your response. I usually kill every application before starting JWA.
The freezing occurs randomly. I got it twice when activating incubators and I got the freezing three or four times when I entered the Battle area.
Cheers

I have had a few more timed incubators close the app completely when I click to start them.

I have now had the freeze happen too. There is certainly something wrong in collecting and starting incubators.