Game gets stuck during a battle, very often since v1.4.11

Bug Description:
The game gets stuck while in battle. Tye game isn’t frozen and seems to accept input and all animations are playing. But the battle simply doesn’t proceed. It shows that I’ve selected the Attack but nothing happens. Quitting and reconnecting shows that the server was carrying out the battle as though I wasn’t choosing anything.

Area is was found in:
Battle

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- start a battle
Step 2 - do something.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:
Every Few games, sometimes more than once in a game.
What type of device are you using:
iPhone 6S
Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)
V 1.4.11

I’ve been having the same issues with almost every battle since update. Coupled with the recurring issue of attack buttons being hidden under swap dino bar at bottom. Is making battling almost impossible. I’ve gone down from 3970+ to under 3700 against opponents I should be beating

Hey Feekoo, I’m sorry to hear that you were affected by this battle issue. Our team is continually working on trying to reduce the connection issues for our players, and the last update should have helped with some of the issues encountered before. If you’re still having problems, reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and as much detail as you can so they can investigate further.