Ludia Forums

Game glitch caused my game month to reset back and stole my resources

On March 14th my game reset the month over, in the meantime I had 10 mails of 500m wood and 4 mails with 50 iron. I also bought a 30 day rune pack on March 10th and collected only 3 days of it. When it reset my game I lost all my saved mails full resources, it reset my monthly gifts, and it took away my rune pack. They sent me the runes I was missing and sent me mails with the missing resources, but now I have to use up the 10 mails of 500m wood each in 7 days. Most of this wood I collected from doing gauntlets. I used sage fruit in gauntlets some of these times to win the matches so those resources essentially were paid for. It’s not right that I lose these resources in 7 days. I’m happy with the rune compensation and I was able to use up the iron in time but I’m not happy to lose the wood resources. I feel this is unfair and I should be made whole again from the game glitch. It makes me reluctant to spend my money on a game that glitches like that and not be compensated properly.

1 Like

Hello Teena_Payne! You can contact our team at support+forums@ludia.com and they will see if anything can be done for you. I recommend including your support key and a detailed description of the situation.

1 Like

I have done this, and their solution was to send me wood packs that expire in 7 days. They fixed the runes and I was able to use up the iron, and I appreciate that, but I’m not happy about getting wood packs that expire when these were items I earned.

1 Like