Ludia Forums

Game Glitches and Costs Me Battles

This has happened multiple times. Every time it has, I have checked the internet connection in my location and it has not been the issue.

When the game stops glitching, I am shown what has been happening to my creatures. They have been destroyed or I get to watch the final blow from the opponent and can do nothing about it.

Fix it.

Hey Raposa402, I’m sorry to hear that you’re being affected by this issue, but try the troubleshooting steps here and see if it helps: Lost a battle I was winning
If you’re still having issues after trying those steps, reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and more information so they can investigate.

I have the same problem constantly in the arena. It has caused me to drop from 3200 in arena to 2600 over the course of the last week. Arena opens dinos come out, & they stand there frozen… Have to reload the game and what do you know my dinos are dead… I mean really…

Hey Cacapupuzulu, I can understand that is really frustrating and if you’re still having this issue after trying the troubleshooting steps provided above, reach out to our support team so they can take a closer look. Our team can be reached at support+forums@ludia.com, make sure to include your support key in your email as well.

What support key?

I am certainly still having this problem had it just a few moments ago.

Hey Cacapupuzulu, your support key is the 8 letter code at the bottom of the loading screen when you launch the game. It can also be found in your Player Profile > Settings menu at the bottom left corner.

Well all I can say is that I have done your troubleshooting and suggestions & it is simply ridiculous to have a to restart the game or turn on & off my mobile data 4 out of 5 times I enter the arena which remedies the problem for that round, but in no way keeps me from unfairly losing my dinos and the overall battle time & time again. I have yet to be able to get back to the 3200 score I had a month ago. I get close & then spend the entire day losing rank because of this. I have no way of completely shutting down everything except this game in order to play which seems to be the only troubleshooting option I can’t actually do. What is the point of having a game when your device must be dedicated strictly to it?

Has been happening since the update…worked fine before.