Game glitching 11/29

I always thought the game glitching (were your food production suddenly goes to being done and 75% of your creatures and 25% of buildings go to max coins), was something I was doing(moving to fast between screens or something). But I had finished a code 19. It was on the normal game screen for about a minute and right when i was going to touch the screen it glitched.

I think that glitch has happened 3 times in the last week. Normally its about once a month. I see people talking about a new update, so maybe its related.

Hey there, mrbill2084. Could I ask you to reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and device information so our team can take a closer look? If you’re able to grab a screenshot of the issue as well, it’d really help us out.

Thanks!

hard to grab a shot as suddenly your dinos are filled with coins and the food production is done. Nothing looks wrong. plus one byproduct is useful, prize drop also glitches too and if you click it, its as if the week is over and you can buy a diamond pack(if your in gold tier) and if you have time, to earn back to gold tier and get a crack at a 2nd diamond pack. I know if you log out and come back to the game, the prize drop fixes itself. Next time I will see if it fixes the coin and food production too.