Bug Description: game hangs after darting

Area is was found in: darting

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- dart

How often does it happen: at least half the time

What type of device are you using: android

1 Like

I’m getting the same thing…

Hey Maggotry, could you try closing any background apps you might have opened while playing the game and see if that helps?

If you’re still having issues, please contact our team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and device information so our team can investigate further.

Does not help. Did the usual things… Cleared cache, cleared data, rebooted…

same thing happened to me, i exited out of all background apps and reset JWA. The crash did not happen then
Edit: I opened Discord, then switched back to JWA. the game then froze after i completed a darting session on the screen with the drone animation

Same thing here. like all the other bugs

Can’t do the 3 unique attempts cause of this…

It gets fixed if i either restart the app or exit out of any background apps, on iOS

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: After shooting a creature I get the blue background screen and no game update.

Area is was found in:Normal shoot at a creature landscape

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Shoot creature a bunch of times and drone time runs out, as typical
Step 2 - Game stays in background and does not go to map.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Has happened twice since update, and I have only shot at two creatures. The new common and stygidaryx.

What type of device are you using:
Samsung S7 Edge

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)
Restarted the game after 5 minutes of waiting.
Shots that made were indeed recorded.

Note I did this on another creature and I did not have a “hang up” or load problem.