Game has been Freezing

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug description: WHENEVER LAUNCHING THE APP THE GAME FREEZES

Area is was found in:

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- LOAD THE GAME
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:WHENEVER YOU LOAD THE GAME

What type of device are you using: IPHONE 13 PRO

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Hey @Gamer123, Would you be able to send this info and your support key to support+alive@ludia.com so we can look into this for you?

Thank you

Can’t get it to even load. This is what I see every time I try to get on. 1/31 is as far as it will load.

This is prob a bad internet connection, mine loads but then freezes on a number and the dna stops spinning or when I start loading the map it freezes

1 Like

Kinda what I was thinking/hoping. It FINALLY loaded! However since it seemed like I wasn’t the only one, I figured I’d chime in too in case it was a server problem.

At least you don’t have my problem lol :pensive:

1 Like

Exactly the same issue for me on an iPhone 7 running ios 15.5

The game has been freezing on launch and now freezes every time it opens for the last 24 hours. I get the map screen and then everything locks up. No restarts have helped.

Hi @Angelophile, if you are not on a guest account and uninstalling and reinstalling does not work then please send this info and your support key to support+alive@ludia.com, if you haven’t already, so we can continue to investigate this issue.

Thank you!