Ludia Forums

Game is frozen again

Hi my game is stuck loading aging plz fix thanks
And grate update I’m loving it home run thanks :slight_smile::+1:

Hey DAGBC56, could you try toggling off and on your internet connection on your device and see if that helps?

If you’re connected to WiFi, try forgetting the network and then reconnect to it.

Ok I’ll give it a go

1 Like

Tried it all off all on just cell just wifi the game is stuck on loading screen

I’m sorry to hear that it didn’t work. Could I ask you to reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com? Our team would be happy to try and assist you further with this.

Thanks Ned I’ll just reboot my iPad if it happens again I’ll make sure to do that thanks

If often have problems on my iPad

Exiting and restarting the app doesn’t always help but turning off the iPad and restarting after a few minutes has always resolved everything

Having said that the crashes that always occur are really frustrating - virtually every chest crashes, and most times I look through my gear or challenge rewards. Now for the first time, after this update, it has started crashing in challenges and sometimes while arena is loading :frowning:

Tried removing and reinstalling the app with no success, also clears a few apps and have plenty of storage :frowning:

I just reboot my iPad the game loads from scratch and works fine it’s something to do with it trying to load from the main screen if it loads from scratch it works fine every time