Ludia Forums

Game is gone

Ive emailed support now 10 days still nothing logged in w/google then connected to Facebook game is back at level 2 what the heck. FIX IT! For the 10,000 time or refund my money. This is beyond ridiculous!! Either stand behind the game or get rid of it! Im not going to waiste my money because you cant do your job!!!

1 Like

Try uninstall and reinstall game then log on thru Facebook. Some people had trouble just like you. I was one of them. See if that helps get your game back it work for me. I was on Game Center that saved everything. Good luck

Hey there, @Laura_VanDerVeen, I’m sorry to hear that you have not been able to access your account, and that you’re still waiting to hear back from us. Our team has been experiencing a much larger volume of tickets than expected, but rest assured that they’re working as quickly as possible in order to address everyone’s issues and concerns.

Support is bottlenecked right now. It’s going to be a while before you get an answer so you’re better off just being patient. If you’re constantly sending them messages, the same message, it wont get you a response any faster, and if anything, will probably make it take longer for them to get back to you.

I understand your frustration. Everyone is frustrated right now. But ‘yelling’ isnt going to solve anything, and it’s not going to get you what you want. Money spent is money spent. They wont, and most likely can’t just refund your money merely because you’re displeased. That’s not how mobile games work. You’ll just have to not spend any more on the product in the future.

Support is just doing their jobs. They’re working through tickets as quickly and efficiently as they can. There’s a lot of tickets they have to go through.

2 Likes

Of course not. Many tickets correspond to many things that don’t work. The many things that don’t work are like that from the beginning of the game. There are many software houses that do their duty and quickly. Here, however, I have the impression that we want to raise as much money as possible. Too bad… It was a nice game and in the hands of more serious and organized people it would be a whole other story

I unistalled the game long time ago. Better without it. People reporting a lot of bugs, they lost their time and also resources in game and many of them even paying for it. Support don’t even bother to update the game for critical fixes, so I forgot about it. The balance in this game drives you crazy, so I’m gonna say pass.