Ludia Forums

Game is shutting down everytime I close the opening window

Everytime I open the game and the opening window pops up, I’ll close it and the game shuts down…

Anyone else having the same issue? And if possible, how can I solve this issue?

This issue started when the prize drop resettled!

Thanks

15 Likes

same problem for me

3 Likes

This is happening to me also

It does however let me access the tournament from that screen but theres no way for me to enter the park

2 Likes

@Aether_12 one additional thing I noticed is that my rank dropped huge in 20 minutes time…

I was ranked at place 29, 5 minutes before prize drop reset! Now I am at place 69 :roll_eyes: So in 20 minutes time trophy count is just skyrocketing lol

3 Likes

Happening to me also!

1 Like

Same :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

It started 30 minutes ago, each time I when start the game and try to close the news form the game crashes. I can not get beyond this point.

Am I alone with this or do I have company. Misery loves company.

7 Likes

I’ve just started the same topic. Saddened that it’s happening but releaved that it’s not just me. So it has to be resolved.

2 Likes

It is happening to me when I close the announcement window. Worked fine yesterday

1 Like

We’re in this together it seems …

1 Like

Mine crashes 90% of the time during wheel spins and while collecting coins

2 Likes

It’s a relief to be not alone.

I already started to think
“OMG, now I have to contact support. It will take 5 days for them to answer. An unknown number of days before they can help me. This can end in weeks without the game.”

I’m feeling better now that I know that we all will be without the game for weeks…wait a moment.:woozy_face::tired_face:

5 Likes

No… no… nononononononononononononoooooooo!!!.. Why did this have to happen :cry:

1 Like

Suddenly I’m unable to access the game. The moment I press on the x of the pop up the software thinks that I’m closing the whole app.
Please help! What should I do? I cannot click anywhere else only inside the pop up’s frame.

3 Likes

Hello friend, I made the same post a few seconds ago. I’m feeling better already knowing that I’m not alone.

4 Likes

Yes this is happening to me also, I’m able to access the tournament through this window but as soon as I click any x button it closes the game

1 Like

I wrote the exact same in your topic!
We just have to wait I guess.

I was just starting to write in my topic that I wrote the same in your topic. I better stop before we get into some kind of endless loop.

2 Likes

Yes, same here

1 Like

Lemme check…

1 Like