Game Lagging a Lot

Since yesterday my game has been lagging way too much even on strong stable WiFi. It takes painfully long to load and when it does, doing anything is near to impossible.

Because of this when I enter the strike battles it never registered my moves instead cost me one due to it freezing the battle (Connection Issue message) and a second time because “the match timed out” despite I clicked the moves. Again there is no chance it is an issue with my network since I’ve tested it and also other games like JWtG load perfectly and smoothly on it.

Is anyone else experiencing this or just me?

8 Likes

Sorry to hear about the lag, Jurassic_Fury. If restarting your phone or game makes no difference, you can email our support team at support+forums@ludia.com to help them investigate. Thank you!

4 Likes

I am facing the same issue… Loading up takes an eternity and it keeps on disconnecting intermittently. Pls look into this. I m using Android.

3 Likes

I’m also facing the same issue. Because of this lag, I kept loosing in PVP and tourney. Couldn’t swop in time, always input the wrong command, or even can’t get opponents and kept restarting.

Can you simply listen and look into your system?

3 Likes

Me too can’t load stop at 1/30

1 Like

Same here. Game doesn’t allow me in even with strong WiFi. I’m however, able to login using my not so great mobile data but get connection error in pvp or tourney. Sent an email to the support ID.

2 Likes

Same situation here, having login problem since reset yesterday, took me almost 5 hours before i can login after countless atempts

Now my login just froze at 1/30 for last 5 hours. I have email to Ludia support but not sure will they look into it with the current holidays

Worst of all i will be missing my dailies, Boa raid and possibly Testa darting

2 Likes

The game is really laggy as well here since a few days on iPhone 11 so it’s a bit boring as well :-/
We would prefer quality improvement in next updates than new deers

3 Likes

I am facing connection errors too…

1 Like

Now I have been unable to even enter. It either freezes at 1/30 or it shows a connection error. I’m afraid I’ll be missing the coin chase as well as the darting for Testa and Para Lux.

Possibly even more than this.

6 Likes

same
10characters

2 Likes

Can someone from support pls acknowledge this?

1 Like

As it’s holiday season now they’ll probably take longer than usual.

2 Likes

Same…hopefully this gets resolved to give teammates the time to do their ten takedowns.

2 Likes

My alliance hasn’t reported lag. I have, though. I think it is a regional problem.

2 Likes

It is not global to my knowledge. I’ve had reports from Asia, Australia, and North America. Perhaps there is a specific type of device in which the glitch is happening.

6 Likes

I would have said undersea cable fault, but nothing was reported. Perhaps a server side problem?

3 Likes

Yeah, we have players who can’t get their 10 takedowns due to multiple issues. It’s holiday season so I am not too sure if this will be looked into, but this is def a problem. Can someone from support at least acknowledge it?

4 Likes

@Ned or @Davy sorry for disturbing you guys at this festive time but if you could pass this onto the Ludia team it would be of great help.

5 Likes

It is even rude if ludia app programmer unable to make slight lesser mistakes…

1 Like