Ludia Forums

Game launch frozen at 17/26 for hours

This has been an ongoing issue since launch being stuck at different numbers at different stages of the game and everything the mods suggest is not an actual fix. The only way out of this is time unfortunately. I believe this bug is caused by local WiFi and mobile data conflicts, JWA seems to have coding issues between the two switching over and back whereas with Pokémon it just lags a bit, JWA will completely crash. If lucky it’ll fix itself in half an hr unlucky a couple of hrs…

Hey Phil, our team is still actively looking into this. Hopefully, the issue will be less present in the next update.

2 Likes

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Game wont load past 17/26

Area is was found in: loading screen

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- launch game
Step 2 - loading screen freezes at 17/26
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: everytime

What type of device are you using: iPhone X

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here) Please fix this error. I have already emailed support+alive@ludia.com, but my game is locked out and with alliance missions timeline shortened this week this is a significant issue.

Been stuck here awhile myself. Try going from wifi to your phones internet. It usually clears up.

Still stuck, tried changing gamezone, reinstalling, switching between wi-fi and 4G, no luck

Been stuck on 17/26 for over an hour both on iPhone & iPad. Tried all the troubleshooting steps. Nada

1 Like

Now it’s happening to me on both devices :frowning:

@Ned That timezone thing doesn’t work. Neither do the other things. I have tried all of above and more! The last times I have been locked out for hours. And now it has happened again when I had my timeslot to dart Irritators! Why don’t you compensate? This is so frustrating!

1 Like

Mine messed up the one time my girl and I drove to the park that’s like 30 minutes away. The next time was a Saturday and I missed a Darwin. Needless to say both times I was extremely mad.

@Ned This is a server problem, not a user device problem.

How do I know this? Because if I get the 17/25 on one device and I try to log on with another device, the other device stops at 17/25 also.

I got this early this morning, again, sigh, and could not get back on for somewhere between 45 min to an hour.

How long has this problem been around? Over a year now?

3 Likes

It came back after 6 hours , not sure what worked. I’ll try this method if I get similar issue in future. Thanks for your tio

1 Like

I did the whole clear cache and turn phone on and off stuff but in the end I think it just needs some time. Mine was down a few hours. Felt like a week. Try not to stress too much

1 Like

Just happend for the first time for me.

Stuck on 17/26.

We see what happends.

1 Like

Same problem here, on my two phones. It seems to be related to the account on the server side because this problem does not occur on my 2nd account on the same devices.

This has occured many times in the past months. Eventually, I can get in a few hours later.

1 Like

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Game wont load past 17/26

Area is was found in: loading screen

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- launch game
Step 2 - loading screen freezes at 17/26
phone crashed while playing the game outside - battery ran-out suddenly

How often does it happen: everytime we came back home

What type of device are you using: iPhone 6S
while my wife’s game is stuck at loading 17/26, I can see her online on my friends’ list
her game is not working but she is still online!
would this indicate that the common issue shared with lots of other users is server-side? while her game is crashed on her phone, the server still indicates that she is online and ready to be challenged.

Hey there, @Johnny5, I’m sorry to hear that - our team is aware of the issue and they’ve actively working on a fix but, in the meantime, could you try changing your time zone on your device to either New York or Toronto and then restart your game and see if that helps?

. . . OR just wait and hour, maybe two and you’ll be able to log in just fine.

We’ve already established that doesn’t fix the issue.

1 Like

Was there ever a fix for this? I’ve got the issue right now. Stuck at 17/26. Tried all the stuff mentioned above. No help.

There is currently no fix.
John means well, but don’t bother changing your time zone.
It doesn’t do anything but frustrate you and waste your time.