Game needs help, Ludia is going backwards

Well Battle Pass? I dont mind spending money on the game but 2 lvls of battlepasses to buy? How desperate is Ludia? You cannot get exclusive mortem skin without buying it. Boost reset tokens? Its bad enough that you have to spend an entire specific token ( att / hp / spd ) on a creature with only a few of those boosts. Its an endless cycle where creatures that only had a couple of those specific boosts that we dont use anymore are rotting away because you dont want to spend such a hard earned token to get those few back. Years invested into the game and getting more disapointed every update. Lower rarity creatures are stronger then their high rarity counterparts. Whats the point / logic behind that? Please consider thinking about it before you release a gamebreaking dino of lower rarity. Imagine a creature of Thor / Mortem combo with speedup on top? Instant dmg and buff, high dmg and hp? Welcome to a new Legendary Rexy! Jesus…
EDIT: Forgot to mention how old creatures are now = garbage bcs the new ones are insane. Remember when draco was too strong? Now a single creature has speedup / dodge / distraction / heal all in one. Its not even unique/apex :joy: tripplets are insane. Insane. Please rework old creatures that we know and love. They need some help instead of tossing an infinite stream of new OP creatures into the game. Ludia Please
EDIT: Many other issues Im not going to get into bcs I dont have an entire day to write about ( daily reset being at a horrible time / daily / weekly / monthly missions being too hard or impossible in some cases, horrible lag / disconnects … )

3 Likes

Has it ever been going forwards since the swap-in rampage rat? :laughing:

1 Like

I’ve checked the forum more than the game since update :joy:

3 Likes

That’s what I was going to say! I’ve been complaining about the game here more than actually playing it. Honestly I think I’m enjoying this more too. :joy:

1 Like

Oh now that you say it yeah! :laughing: To be fair i’ve had faith in Ludia for a long time but unfortunately not anymore. Instead of fixing things or keeping themselves to their promises, they have become more open that this is the way they wish to follow. Which is really sad because it could be a great game but currently so unplayable, worse than a beta. And you’re right, i think most of us is just hanging on because of the friends we have made along the way, meanwhile fooling ourselves that one day it’ll get better…

Sure it’s a lot more fun :laughing:

1 Like

Thank you for your responses, happy and sad that people share this opinion, I hope Ludia takes some steps and listens to the community more, I understand that everyone cannot be satisfied but some of the core problems can be fixed

I really wish they did, but honestly they don’t listen even when it’s hurting their pockets. We shall just play however we enjoy as long as we do, then move on. Probably that’s the only reasonable thing to do:(

1 Like