Step 1- close app
Step 2 - open app
Step 3 - see it stuck
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:
Every time
What type of device are you using:
iPhone 8
Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

1 Like

I get this now and then but seems to go away by itself in an hour or two.

I do these things, not that it necessarily helps. Clear the cache, reboot your phone. Try switching to home network from provider data or the other way. Go outside for better signal. Wait an hour or so is the last thing. This one has always just gone away in a short while.

Did all that, reboot the phone , reinstall the app, switch between cellular and WiFi, go out for a walk. None of that help. So given up and go to the cinema and watch captain marvel instead. After the movie it sorted itself

1 Like

A Captain Marvel break always solves the problem.

1 Like

Happened to me earlier this week as well, even after I reinstalled the game. Left it for a bit to write a support e-mail, then when I went back in to take a screenshot it suddenly worked. :laughing: Glad yours is sorted now!

Ugh this is happening to me right now. Today of all days!

Hey Hc_9527, if this happens again, there are some troubleshooting on this thread here that might help: Stuck on loaded screen of game?

Also, try changing your device’s time zone to either New York or Toronto and then relaunch the game. If you’re still having issues after trying those steps next time, please feel free to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key.

This has just happened AGAIN!!
None of the workaround fix anything.
as all in game events are time limited, blocking out player from participating is beyond silly.

I have emailed support hope they manage to fix this problem for me and other players

I can’t load game either, gets stuck at 16/24. Tried everything mentioned above. Guess I’ll wait a while. :man_facepalming:t2:

This is happening to me today. Stuck on 16 of 24 and won’t finish loading

This happened to me twice this week. Known bug that keep sticking around. Please fix@ludia.

Already lost a Gb of bundle because of this error

that’s something what happening to me now

I just started playing today and now it’s happening to me.

Cool to find out this has been a known issue for so long yet they still haven’t fixed it.