Ludia Forums

Game not loading, error #2

Hello, I keep getting Error Code 2, which says “An error occurred while logging into the game server” I restarted my device and internet several times, but nothing is working. Help!

Aparantly the problem got solved. I am back in the game!

Hey there, @RedCat, I’m happy to hear that things worked themselves out but if this issue occurs again in the future don’t hesitate to reach out to us at support+forums@ludia.com.

1 Like

Thank you!

Crystal

1 Like

Me lo instalé ayer y no me deja jugar ya lo desinstale e instale por lo menos unas 3 veces espero que se solucione porque tengo muchas ganas de jugarlo

Translated from Spanish

I installed it yesterday and it does not let me play I already uninstalled it and installed at least 3 times I hope it will be solved because I really want to play it

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation going forward.

I’m assuming you’re having the same error as the OP? Generally with a post this old, you would want to make your own separate post detailing what’s happening, so that we might be of better help :slight_smile:

If you can’t get into the game itself, your best course of action would be to contact the support team via email, where hopefully they’ll be able to get you up and running! Their email is support+forums@ludia.com. Please be aware that support is still under an influx of tickets, however, and so they might take a bit to get back to you.

Good luck!

1 Like

Hello,

I have the same issues since yesterday and I tried to contact the support in the app, as well as emailing you but I have no reply. Can someone please contact me ASAP !!
(I have reinstalled the app as well to check if that will fix the issue, but that didn’t help).

Evelina

Support is busy, and has been busy, for quite a while, unfortunately. It may take a few days for them to get back to you. Also, as a forewarning, try to avoid messaging them more than once as it will reset your position in the queue and make it take longer for them to respond.

I hope your issue gets resolved soon though. When they’re able, they’ll try to help you get back into the game as quickly as possible :slight_smile: