Ludia Forums

Game not loading for several weeks

I have been checking for a while to see if a new update has come out because my game will not load. It has not loaded for a number of weeks. It comes up with the screen like its loading. Says 1.43.16 L in the upper corner. See it saws preparing dragons for flight. Then it shuts down. I have played this game for a long time and this is the 2nd time i’ve been locked out after an update. What do i need to do to get this to work. I’ve already shut my tablet down and such. Apart from uninstalling the game and praying i can get it to come back, i dont know what else to do.

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble loading the game, Cnoell. Could you please make sure that your device has enough storage space available to run the game?

Also, please do not hesitate to contact our support team at support+forums@ludia.com, and our team would be happy to try and assist you further with this.

Yes, I have gone through my device and made sure I have enough memory. I have 6g free and a SD card with 16g avail

1 Like

FWIW, while it has been working fine for me, one of my friends has mentioned similar problems, which leads me to suspect there is something broken (at least on some devices) in the latest update.

1 Like

Hey there robocat3, it may in fact be your device. I would urge you to contact our support team if you have not already. You can do so here: https://ludia.helpshift.com/a/dragons-rise-of-berk/?contact=1 and they may be able to give you more information on this issue. As a heads up, avoid sending multiple tickets as it may prolong the time it takes to receive a response. Hope this helps!

1 Like

This just happened to me for the first time

And my phone won’t load the image of my support key and user Id

Necro-posting