Ludia Forums

Game not loading May 6th

Myself and a number of my guildmates can no longer access the game as of around 3:45pm Pacific Standard Time 5/6/2020. I’ve sent a ticket to support.

Is this planned maintenance?

1 Like

So it’s not just me

Perhaps it is fixed. I just accessed without issue.

[Edit: Tried 3 Android devices. All working]

I still can’t get in. The game just crashes rather than give an error message.

Same at 19:29 EST. I redownloaded the App and it still crashes on start-up.

same here. weirdly glad to know it isn’t just me. 4:38PM PDT

I’m having no issues, and I’m on an Android device, if it helps

Hi Everyone, There was an issue out of our control that affected iOS users, it has since been fixed. If you are still unable to login please contact support+dnd@ludia.com

I have been trying to open the game on my Android phone all day and it won’t go past the introduction page. I contacted support this morning and no reply and no game. This is very disappointing after spending money on ‘gems’. I hope it clears up soon. Feeling kind of foolish for paying real money to play this game.

Hello Clarence, Answers are usually delivered within 5 business days (Monday to Friday). However, depending on App updates or unforeseen circumstances there may be additional delays in our response to you. Please be patient and support will get to your ticket as soon as possible.

Still not able to load the game. Been trying since last night. I got nothing. Won’t go past opening loading screen.

I had the same problem yesterday. Ended up deleting app and reinstalling it and that fixed it. I also find sometimes I can get into the game on a different device like an iPad versus your phone. Don’t know if your issue was the same as mine, but worth a try.

Before you delete the app, you should be sure you’ve already registered your account (Facebook, Google Play, Apple Game Center) or you can get into it from your second device so you don’t lose your progress. Search your forum from the last major update issues and you’ll see plenty from Ludia on losing your progress if you aren’t registered.

Oddly enough I don’t have another device that can play the game. My tablet is too old. Lol.

I know when I log in it shows up with that funky name Google games assigned me years ago, and I’ve been unlocking achievements since playing. Is that what you mean?

This is what I’m talking about. Even as an unregistered guest account, you can progress in the game. But if you account isn’t registered somehow, you will lose your progress if you delete and try to reinstall. For me, iOS Game Center auto registered me. Don’t know if Google Play functions the same way.

Ok. So sounds like it’s registered and I should be able to uninstall and reinstall and get my progress back then. I have an old tablet that can’t play it but I can see it in the Google play store so I think I’m good.

I’ll give it a shot and see what happens. Cross your fingers!

It worked!!! Thank you!!! Sucks I wasted a day and a half waiting for an answer from support, but at least I’m up and running again.

Hope they get this figured out soon. The loading has been an issue for two months now.

1 Like

Yeah our guild leaders rules haha /flex

1 Like