Ludia Forums

Game not loading. Stopping at 17/25

Hi everyone,

Is anyone else having problems with their game not loading? Mine is stopping at 17/25. I have tried multiple times over the last 40 minutes including deleting the app and redone loading it but the problem still continues.

I am an aliance leader of a 5/4 alliance but we had quite a few members stop playing since the last update Making us only complete 5/4 at the last minute. I have been travelling passenger in a car the last hour and would have fired about 1000 darts in that time. I’m now worried we may just miss hitting rank 5 as a result but can’t tell as I can’t see my teams performance lol.

I have just posted on our team discord so should soon see if we are there or close, but not being able to play makes me feel helpless and I’m worried we won’t hit 5/4 as a result of me not being able to play.

Given I pay for the premium account it’s very annoying when this happens.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks

Restarting my phone normally fixes it for me.

I’m sorry to hear that, Vegeta365. If you haven’t already, could you try changing the time zone setting on your device to either New York or Toronto before relaunching your game and see if that helps with the loading?