Game Not Loading ("Trouble Connecting to Server")

Since the past few hours I’m unable to enter the game, this is all that shows up:

Yes I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling, restarting, checked RAM, storage, etc and all the usual procedures. The game doesn’t even try instead shows this the moment I launch the app. This same issue is happening with JWtG as well.

Is this happening to anyone else as well or just me?

5 Likes

Weird, it happened to me as well and caused my phone to jam like twice

1 Like

Have not heard of the issue with US or Euro players but a teammate in India has been seeing this for at least 3,hours.

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem

1 Like

Happening to me as well…I am from India, and looks like a localized issue for the Indian subcontinent. Ludia, could you please take a look at the same???

1 Like

So apparantly a lot of players from India are facing connectivity issues. Ludia, would be great if this can be investigated . Thanks!!

1 Like

I’m from India as well. But I was able to get into both my games (albeit they had a lot of unstable moments) using Mobile Data. Still doesn’t work on WiFi.

1 Like

I can log in using Mobile (Vodafone). Looks like an issue with AIrtel. Are you using AIrtel for WiFi?

2 Likes

Vodafone as well here for Mobile Data. Not sure about the WiFi provider but it was able to load other apps or programs as flawless as before including other games. Only the JWA and JWtG are not loading.

Edit: just rechecked and yes the WiFi provider is Airtel.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m from India too, game isn’t loading since 10am today. Thought of doing some battles in tournament and all was ruined, I usually doo daily missions in morning but it was not the case today, lost that compy DNA :weary::weary:. Ludia plzz fix

2 Likes

No network works, but on the same network you Uninstall and download the game the game gets downloaded but doesn’t load🤷🤷

2 Likes

Yeah exactly. The game downloaded super fast as usual but once launched doesn’t even try to connect instead shows the error message almost immediately.

2 Likes

Again from India & with same issues as above.

For the past 11 hours to be precise facing this error.

Tried restarting, reinstalling on multiple devices over Wi-Fi, mobile data & hotspot as well but no luck.

Airtel is the provider for mobile data & fiber broadband for WiFi I’ve tried with, so far.

Because of this, I had to loose out on the Tournament rankings in my highly active Alliance, please try to fix this issue soon, thanks!

3 Likes

Hey DPG members, I’m sorry to hear that you are having trouble logging into the game. We have forwarded this issue to our team to investigate.

In the meantime, could I ask you to please reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com? It’d help our team gather some more information for their investigation.

Thank you!

3 Likes

Thanks for replying Ned, plzz fix as early as possible, I had sent the mail to support in morning as I couldn’t do my epic strike event :cry::confused::confused:, I thought it would be fixed early but I lost that incubator :weary:.

2 Likes

Is your game loading yet,coz here it still doesn’t :pensive:

1 Like

I having the same problem but I can connected with 4G not wifi.

1 Like

No, not on WiFi :confused: on mobile data yea…

2 Likes

Even with 4g it doesn’t work,nor on wifi :pensive::pensive:

2 Likes

I am unable to login as well. Both in LTE and wifi… reached support, they provided the steps for uninstalling game, logging out of Game Center, restart phone, login back to Game Center and reinstall game.
None of it worked. Have tried it in various devices. Still no luck. Have been facing this issue from yesterday morning. I am from India too.!

2 Likes