Ludia Forums

Game Not working …

Freezing

1 Like

Hey Jamokaa, please try fully closing and relaunch your game. If you haven’t already, restarting your device might help as well.

If your game is still freezing up afterwards, please contact our support team at support+forums@ludia.com.

Thanks!

2 Likes

The problem continue… i’ll send an e-mail ok @Ned

2 Likes

I have the same problem :sweat:

1 Like

By pressing the “back” button on the terminal I get to re-enter the game :flushed:

2 Likes

Samé problém here @Ned. We are 3 players from one family, all of us can not play now :frowning:

1 Like

I’m having the same issue as well. I’ve restarted my phone twice and still nothing.

1 Like

Hey Vikings, our team has been made aware of the issue and they are currently investigating! In the meantime, we have a few troubleshooting steps here that you could try:

1. Turn off your device. Wait a few minutes, and then turn it on again.
2. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game (ONLY uninstall if your game is merged with Facebook, Apple-Sign in, Gamecenter or GPlay account).
3. Do not run any other applications in the background while playing this game.
4. Try to free some space on your device by deleting redundant apps.

Thank you for your patience while our team continues with their investigation!

2 Likes

Dear Ned, this has happened to my daughters game, too. The game has frozen in exactly the same way

1 Like

Here is the screen shot

1 Like

Just happened here.

Could play with no issue until a few minutes ago.

Restart app - no change

Restart phone - no change either.

Got the message “cannot connect to servers” after restarting the phone.

Will try pad in a minute might be useful for a workaround.

Next edit: iPad shows the same.

Disabling WiFi in iPhone settings lets me connect lets see for how long after I switched on WiFi again?

Different network held connection until the display closed and game reconnected once opened now I cannot back in either via WiFi nor cellular data.

1 Like

Hi Ned, just for the record, uninstalling and reinstalling the app does not work. The frozen screen is stainless there.

2 Likes

Try to hit the “back” button on your phones when it gives you the problem and allows you to continue playing

1 Like

iOS does not have this button.

Hilarious: Still on cellular data and got back in when waking phone.

This will become interesting :nerd_face:

1 Like

Ned - thank you for the list of things to do as possible fixes on our devices. I have android and my wife has iPad Pro. Both of us accomplished every item on your list to no avail. We are both locked out of the game. Hopefully you find the bug soon.

FYI: We are both on Server 2.09.08

Sunni Bergeron
Aka Mystic Maven

Workinggg :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::grin: @Ned

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know, Jamokaa!

The game should be up and running normally again, Vikings! Please let us know if you’re still having issues.

2 Likes

HURRAH ITS WORKING :star_struck:

Thank you Ludia.

2 Likes