Game save bug

Hi my progress in the game has be restarted, and i need help to recover my save, my first name in the game is Starkera7 and i changed it for RadiantSun#8582 a few weeks ago, pls i need a help ;-; i spended much time in this game and dont want to lose everything pls T-T and i log with the google account in the game

Hey Stark_Thanatos, I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble getting into your game account. Could you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com, and provide them with those information so our team can assist you?

Hey Ned, the support answer them when? i didnt receive nothing from them, no one messages telling ‘’ we are looking your trouble ‘’ i just wanted to play my game again ;-;

I’m sorry for the wait, @Stark_Thanatos. Our team has been getting a lot more tickets lately so there could be some delays. However, if you had already contacted our support team, rest assured that they will try to get back to you as soon as they can once they see your message.