This is a game… GAME meaning it’s supposed to be a fun, challenging and relaxing activity
I am under the impression that lately Ludia has forgotten about that and sees JWA as a product like any other. But fact is: it’s not. Of course they need to earn money and of course they need to change stuff to keep the challenge going but where has the fun and the relaxing gone??
We’ve discussed the variations of playing this game here numerous times. And learned that battling isn’t all that draws or keeps players here. There’s a lot of aspects that SHOULD serve a lot of people. And that’s how it used to be. But nowadays practically everything is broken, unplayable, bugged or just plain frustrating.
For those who like to battle PvP:
- lower levels are swamped in droppers slaughtering their teams
- higher levels can barely get a match going. Boosts are held hostage due to no shuffle/reset.
For those who like tournaments:
- lower levelled players are setup against players up to 10 levels higher and boosted slaughtering their teams and making the 10 takedowns a real annoying and frustrating grind. Also all the hybrid tournaments don’t help much as often players are qualified based upon reaching Badlands but can’t participate as they don’t have 8 hybrids unlocked yet.
- higher levelled players face endless standoffs, ridiculous RNG or no matches at all
For those who like to raid:
- lower levelled players are very reliant on team members (most not having 2nd, 3rd or 4th accounts) and need a third party app to setup raids, share strats and get lobbies. The fact that there’s no way of communicating within the JWA app is ridiculous and makes this an unnecessary hassle.
- higher levelled players face the same communication problems but are also pretty much done raiding all there is. Especially the Apex dna that now stacks for no reason at all.
- ALL RAIDERS encounter the endless trouble of getting the invitations across, the glitches, boots and time outs
For those who like to “get them all”:
with the new milk cow called Apex now no longer being raid obtainable only and it’s ingredients being safely locked away until the markets offers them for ridiculous amounts of money or having a short event where you can grind some…… there’s no way anyone can fulfill the challenge of getting their deck completed before the next set is introduced.
for lower levelled (starting) players the difference in spawns is so minimal it’s gonna take them way longer to grind for certain ingredients and level or fuse.
For those who like to be in a team:
Brace yourself and make sure you have enough time at hand. Darting, Battling, Fusing, FIP’ing, takedowns, all needs to be done at given amounts a day at certain times a week (that’s not even including extra stuff from top alliances or having to get those level 20 sancs up) it’s a chore. And if you don’t have discord then you not being around or doing stuff that’s not allowed will result in a boot sooner or later.
For those who like to run trough the campaign:
- you broke it. There’s so many bugs, glitches and failures in that section and it’s topped off with additional tasks which are either not understandable or undoable.
For those who enjoy strike towers:
They’re not much of a challenge and mostly very repetitive. Creature move sets are off, delays and cool-downs ignored or the opponent doesn’t attack at all.
On top of all this:
The previous update had the raids locked until a certain level was reached. To “prevent lower arenas being fluttered with apex creatures”. Yet anyone with a wallet big enough will soon be able to get the newest Apex ? How does that even work? Or is locking the other apex just a method to seduce those who can’t reach those (yet) into emptying their wallets to at least get that single obtainable one?
The Game as it once was is long gone. I realise that. And as much as we’ve all tried to find our enjoyment it’s getting harder and harder to find any or keep enjoying cause every update stuff goes from bad to worse.
It’s a GAME Ludia, a game many people love(d) try bringing some of the GAME (enjoyment / relaxation) back in the next update instead of flushing whatever is still left down the drain too.
It’s commonly known that customers are way more open to spending money on something they enjoy than on something that annoys / frustrates them or feels like a chore. Make JWA fun for everyone again…. Please