Game stop responding for no reason

Never happened before but now. With the start of the duel and the first hit of the opponent the game freezed. I tried to tap to options of the hit to the opponent which actually respondend but the scene stayed the same. After 5 min. I reset the game and there was a notice that opponent won 3:1 . How that? I didn’t have even a chance to play… I was with optics broadband 1G connection at home

I’m sorry you had that happen in battle @Buggy. Many reasons can cause the game to freeze up, mainly it could be due to low memory issues from the device, and we recommend closing any background apps you might have opened while playing the game to free up some memory. Our team is still actively working towards improving the stability for the game as well, but if you’re experiencing this issue often, could you try some of the troubleshooting steps here and see if it helps: Lost a battle I was winning
Feel free to contact our team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key as well, and our team could try and provide some further troubleshooting.