Ludia Forums

Game stops loading at 17

When I try open The game it stops loading at 17. I tried to deactivate the Game Center and sign it again when it the game prompted to but it was unsuccessful. It have been like for an hour.

this happened to me this morning. restarted phone and it came good

One thing I tried out of frustration when I got stuck at 17/25 was to login my account on my back up device. (iPhone 5S) Logged out of the backup phone, and was able to login on my primary phone. It’s worth a shot.

same here.
restart iphone does not help at all
sometimes de- and reinstalling helps, sometimes not. :frowning:

now i tried to disconnect in the settings. you cant really disconnect but i fumbled a bit there - and it worked :slight_smile:

Got the same problem. Keeps freezing at 17. Trier everything, removing caches, data, whole game. Restarting the phone, nothing helps.

When I’ve removed the account, and start the game again, the game starts with Google Play Games. Then the game did start, with a fresh new account. But when I press Facebook instead of Google Play Games, it freezes again at 17…

Please help, it’s getting really frustrating.

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve been stuck on the loading screen, Joris_020. If you haven’t already, could you also try changing the time zone on your device to either New York or Toronto and then relaunch the game?

Thanks doe your quick help. Unfortunaly it doesn’t help either

I’m sorry to hear that it didn’t work. Could I ask you to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can take a closer look at this to see what the problem might be?

Thanks!

1 Like

I was one second away from sending the mail, when I went to check for my support key. Suddenly the game loaded again. Don’t know if you guys did something, but thank you anyway for your help here, appreciate it!

1 Like

Strange, :thinking: but I’m glad to hear that it’s working again! :smiley:

1 Like

I’m have the same issue tried all the tips above and haven’t had any luck still stuck at 17