Ludia Forums

Game suffering severe lag problem lately?

Attention J.C. community leader
This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Game suffering severe lag problem lately ?

Area is was found in: game play at any time

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- try and play the game
Step 2 - do battles, raids, collect daily task rewards, basically anything during game play
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: very often and it has been going on for more than 3 days now

What type of device are you using: Android 11.5 device

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

I dont know what is happening but lately the game is slowing down considerably due to a severe lag problem which is causing the game to suddenly reboot without warning after raid battles, arena battles, even normal game play is affected as well i try and do anything for more than 3 to 4 minutes suddenly again it slows down to snails pace and drops out instantly rebooting itself yet again.

Is there a glitch that is wrong with the game i am not aware of ? it has only started happening in the last week or so but getting worse each day i timed a drone loading to begin darting a dinosaur and it took a staggering 38 seconds before the dinosaur i had sent the drone after appeared but as luck would have it 3 seconds later the game rebooted itself and i had only managed to fire off 3 darts to obtain dna from the targeted dinosaur when this happened yet again.

Honestly it has now become an exercise in pure frustration playing the game because i never know when the glitch will suddenly pop up causing the game to reboot itself once more, this bug / glitch / whatever the heck it is has all but taken the fun out of playing the game entirely.

I have switched off my device, rebooted game by myself, i even went so far as to delete the game and re - install it several times but the glitch is still there so i dont know really what else i can do to try and eliminate this major problem from my game so that i can hopefully get back to playing the game normally as i should be but cant.

To make matters even worse today i lost more than half of my daily task rewards because of this problem, i had been trying … unsuccessfully for more than a half hour mind you to get into the section where you collect your daily task rewards from but it glitched out right in the middle of collecting my daily task rewards time and time again and i lost half of the rewards remaining to me due to the LAGGING GLITCH ??

Can this problem please be looked at and a possible fix found to eliminate it from the game at all so that i can return to playing my game as it normally should be played ( glitch free with few or no bugs in it to disrupt game play ) :pleading_face: :anguished: :pleading_face:

maybe you keep a lot of photos. try to delete them

J.C. actually doesn’t work here anymore.

no i dont actually as soon as i get something like 25 to 30 photo’s / pictures on my device i transfer them over to my main desktop computers hard drive for proper storage and use. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: