Ludia Forums

Game suggestion

Mysuggestion is that you make a shop where you can exchange coins for fish or Scales

For example, at this moment I have a plenty of gold and I need fish, also I have 150+ yellow Scales, and I need blue one.

Never had a shortage of scales except for a day waiting on some 2*, constantly short on coins, and could always use more fish. If you avoid color hatching and do the scale quests (I dont even do these much) scales should be no issue

1 Like

Started out hating the new quest system, actually played it today and i kinda like the guest easy mode. Good job guys!

You still need a merchant

Stuck and bored
I’m kinda stuck and getting fed up with this game. Basically all my dragons, 4 stars and 5 stars need training. I have more than enough scales but can’t get any duplicate dragons I need. I’ve tried breeding and I spent money trying to buy some. I can’t get any further in the game because I can’t level up my dragons and they’ve gone as far as they can. So basically I’m going around in circles doing boring easy scale levells and games as egghunting etc. It bores me to death and I’ll pack up this game soon. It’s a shame because it was so much fun. But if it’s nearly impossible to move on it’s no point to continue. The xp takes way to long to getting higher as well.
Make it far more easier to move on is my suggestion or I think many will leave this game when they come up to levell 30+.