Ludia Forums

Game turning off

Does anyone’s game keep turning off since the update ?? Keep having to reload it up

That definitely doesn’t sound right @Slayer1. There are some troubleshooting on our FAQ here that might help with this: https://ludia.helpshift.com/a/jurassic-world-alive/?s=troubleshooting&f=why-did-my-app-close-unexpectedly&p=all

If you’re still having this issue after trying the troubleshooting, please feel free to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key included in the email.

Still doing it after going through the troubleshoots:( ive emailed support

I’m sorry to hear that the troubleshooting didn’t help. Hopefully, our team will be able to assist you further with this and get you back onto playing the game ASAP.

Hope so. Thanks for the help

This happens to me quite a bit when on the interstate, actually! I’m not sure, but my current theory is that it happens sometimes when you’re going too fast and the game has too much to load at once. At first, I thought it was a storage thing because that’s what someone said about a different game I played, which is why I never reported it, but I’ve gotten a new phone with twice as much storage since, and it still happens. This isn’t new, not for me at least.