Ludia Forums

Game update 5/27

@J.C @Ren

Just noticed there is an update in store. What is this for, and what does it entail? There was no announcement or anything

2 Likes

Hmm…
1.7.36 now (or was it always? I’ve lost track.)

nice of them to give us a heads up.

There’s a surprise hey lack of communication is a joke

3 Likes

It was 1.7.33

Last one was 1.7.33 I think

Ok. Well, it’s 1.7.36 now…

I swear, this company.

The update probably strips the boosts from those who used the latest exploit, and they’re just not telling us.

Wouldn’t put it past them.

1 Like

I haven’t updated yet lol. I just saw it in my store

Some of our alliance members say they’re not noticing any noticeable difference. Probably just added in some featured dino weeks.

Metahub will probably datamine it soon enough

1 Like

Just updated it can’t see anything different tbh now 1.7.36 these guys though seriously they really don’t help themselves

Hey guys, communication will be coming shortly!

5 Likes

Ty ren however dude seriously I know it not your guys fault , you must be as frustrated as us ( yeah I know you couldn’t possibly comment) :laughing:

We’re just letting you know we’re here for when we have more information for you :wink:

5 Likes

It’s right around the corner, yeah, we know.

5 Likes

Easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission… so to speak.

2 Likes

Hehehehehehehe
Hehehehehehehe

Let me doubt it.

Thank you @Ren. I was probably premature on making this thread :sweat_smile:

No problem at all, Justin. We’ll provide you with available info once it’s available, possibly right in this thread.

3 Likes

So now the complaint is that ludia waited until the patch was in the store before talking about it?

Actually, if you read the above statement the question was what was it for. They have yet to say anything about it.

2 Likes

I dont think @Justin_Larson was complaining,
I think he was looking for clarity.