GAME will not Update on PlayStore

Game was working fine last night. Now when I try to load it the game , it say “A new Version is available 10058” So i click “Go to store” But when i hit “update” , i just get a very quick notice of “verified by play product” and then it jumps back to the Update screen. So , it is not updating at all. Have shut my phone down, and left it , tried again, same. I have tried this about 10 times. No change . Cannot Update. I’m a VIP member , LVl 9 , with lots of dinos , hybrids and DNAs up to lvl 16 dinos , i will be very upset if i can no longer play or lose Dinos and hybrids. Please tell me how i can PLAY

Also I have tried on both HS Broadband and on 4G , and I am in New Zealand . My VIP is current

Hey Yahn_Darkwood, I’m sorry to hear that you were having trouble updating the game, try going into the “My apps & games” in the store and tap on the update button there. If this is still happening, try contacting Google support because this seems to be an issue on their end. Our support team might be able to provide some additional troubleshooting if you reach out to them here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key.