Game won’t let me use another Facebook account

I used to play Jurassic world on my iPad and my account was connected to the Facebook than I left the game and when I got a new iPad I wanted to start again so maded another account and logged in with it and after some months again I left the game because of some real life issues and now I wanted to play again but when I open the app it will tell me Jw needs to log into Facebook so I click on it but when I do it shows the old account one with the first Facebook account not the new one I deleted the app and reinstalled it but stupid game still gave me the exact same text and took me back to the same screen the game not even give me a option to put any other email or anything just straight up takes me to the old account login please how do I fix this the new Facebook account had 8 indominus rexes in it

Hey there, @Humzilla, I’m sorry to hear that you’ve been having difficulty with this! Our support team would be glad to help you out, so reach out to them at support+forums@ludia.com, including your support key in the email.