Game won’t load on my ipad

My game kicks me out every time I try to log into it it kicks me out immediately

Hey Matthew1, I’m sorry to hear that you are having trouble logging into the game. Do you get any error messages before you disconnect from the game? There’s some troubleshooting on our FAQ here that might be able to help: https://ludia.helpshift.com/a/jurassic-world-the-game/?s=troubleshooting&f=why-did-my-game-close-unexpectedly&p=all
If you’re still having issues after trying those steps, contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key included in the email.

Thank you for the reply Ned! I reviewed the FAQ troubleshooting page, here is my response:

1. I rebooted my device and nothing happened, the game still does not load.

2. I do not play through Facebook. I just play through the app on my air 2 iPad. However I am a VIP. I’m not sure if that effects anything.

3. My iPad is running iOS 12.1, which I believe is the latest.

4.There are no other apps running. The game still will not load.

1. Did this and it made no difference.

I’m sorry that didn’t help, but our team would be happy to try and assist you if you reached out to them with more details on the issue. If also you have a screenshot of any error or messages that appear when the issue occurs, it’ll be really helpful to our team.

Have you downloaded the latest update for the app as well Matthew1? I know I have run into this issue before and it was because I had not updated the app to the latest release, just throwing my 2 cents in and hoping it will help.

I have the exact same problem and i have written mulitple Emails to Ludia support ans they dont wanna answer me i really want to play the game but there is no help to be found

I am in email contact with the support group but so far no solution has been found.

How do I know if I have the latest release of the game? It is at version 1.28.14.pap

That is the latest version so that’s not the issue.

Idk about you Matthew but i have tried countless of my parents friends and my own devices i sinply cant log in so i think it migth have to do with the account itself and therefore the next qustion comes can hou get banned or suspended in this game

Beacuse for me rigth now this would be the only theroy i have rigth now since not everyone is experincing this problem

And i just wanna make it clear i havent cheated and i dont think that you have either

The update could also just be buggy idk i am just waiting for my support email to be answered

Gl Matthew with the game and let me know if you can log in or what you have tried to do that migth be new :slight_smile:

Thanks Rasmus_Poulsen! Let me know if the problem gets fixed for you because I want to know what you did. What type of divine to you play on?

Hi i recently got the results back from my issue and i dont wanna make anyone nerves but they said the had to delete my account bescuse of corupted data bur luckyli i have an extra that is pretty stacked to that i maybe can get som stuff transferede to but my orignal account is gonna be deletede

I haven’t gotten any response from the help group in a few days now. One suggestion though was to reinstall the game. Since I’m playing as a guest (I think) on an Apple device, it’s supposed to be safe to do. Not sure what safe means here, but I don’t want to lose my progress.

Are support keys unique to each and every user? Is the support key the link to my progress wherever it’s stored?

Hey Matthew1, I’m sorry to hear that our team has not responded to you yet, sometimes their investigation could take some time, but I’m sure they’ll try to get back to you soon. The support key is a unique 8 letter key to every player. However, if you were playing on a guest account, I recommend waiting for our support team for further troubleshooting because reinstalling the game on a guest account could cause data loss.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!:turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::poultry_leg::poultry_leg::poultry_leg::poultry_leg::poultry_leg::poultry_leg::poultry_leg:

I have the same problem

If you get it fixed let me know what you did.

Until now, it does Not work. Maybe its fixed with the next update.

I can’t log in too. Seek support assistance and their reply below-

“Thanks for your patience.

I’ve gone ahead and taken a look at your account. Unfortunately, it looks like the issue is caused by corrupted data. There are a couple options here, we’ll explain both to you and then you can decide which option to choose.

1. The guaranteed solution to this is to delete the account. This means that you will need to start over from the beginning, but the corrupted data will be gone. Once it’s deleted, and you can provide me with the new account’s Support Key, I will be able to credit you with your previous balance of resources (coins, food, dino bucks, DNA, Loyalty Points) as well as any purchases made on your current account. For the purchases we’ll just need a copy of your purchase receipts so we know what to credit you.

2. Our team is working on a fix which should come out with the next update. If you’d like to wait to see if the update will fix the issue you are more than welcome, just let us know! However, at this time we aren’t sure if the fix they are working on will help those already affected, or if it is a preventative fix so that other players won’t become affected with this issue. This means there is a chance that even when the next update arrives, you may still have the issue present on your game.

Please let us know whether you’d prefer to wait for the next update, or if you’d like us to wipe your data so you can begin playing again.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.”

I am so disappointed with ludia

Wow :scream: so if you use a guest account for this game, there is a chance that you could suffer from data corruption and have to start from scratch? :open_mouth: if you were to restore the entire device to a backup from before the data corruption, would that work?

Is there any benefit to signing in with a Facebook account in this scenario or would data corruption also affect those accounts in the same way and you start from scratch again?