Game Won’t Load Past 16/23

I’ve tried restarting my phone a few times, loading it on and off wifi and nothing seems to work. My phone is up to date and so it the app. Any help would be appriciated. I dont know if I should delete the app and reinstall but Im scared i will loose my game.

1 Like

Hey Jesica_xo, some of the troubleshooting steps on this thread here could help: Stuck on loaded screen of game?
Also, depending on your location, try changing the time zone setting on your device to one that is based in North America like New York or Toronto, then relaunch the game.
If you’re still having issues after trying those steps, reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key.

My time zone is Toronto…lol

Had the same thing a week ago, fixed itself after around 40 minutes, as it did for most with this issue.
Tried everything possible during, nothing worked, so try to login every 15 minutes or so ^^

To who it may concern,
Jurassic world alive has been freezing on the loading screen at 16/23 since about 7:50 am eastern time.
Version: 1.4.23

I tried restarting phone, and reinstalling app. And even moving a mile away to see if it’s the WiFi having a problem.
My son was also playing on his own device and having no trouble loading the game.

There was two occasions leading up to this that my final 2 tyrannosaurus event attempts did not load the dna count.
Sure enough this happened to be at the last hour of the tyrannosaurus events.

Please help fix the game before the indominus / indoraptor event… it would be really upsetting to have waited all week for these unique Dino’s, just to not be able to take part.

@EatenByZombies don’t post your support key in the forums, send it in an email directly to Ludia. Edit your post and remove it

I have the same problem… Again by the way, 3rd time this loading issue is comin up. Past two times I’ve waited +2 weeks for help/support. (Nothing btw, all they did was send my generic answer they do on the forum…) The issue remained during those weeks the whole time! After that time I finally dared to uninstall and reinstall the app. Worked for those two times but doesn’t work right now… of course this has to happen right before I-Rex and Indoraptor… i’ve Had many frustrations with the game but this one takes the cake… FIX IT LUDIA!!! You’ve dropped the ball eay too many times already and I’m regret every single penny I’ve put in this game!! So finally, do something for your customers and fix it quick!!

Yeah mine got stuck at 16/23 just now. Restarted my phone to no avail. Cleared cache…still stuck. Restarted my net connectivity… now it goes past 16 but got stuck at 17/23. Tried again an hour later and finally it loaded.

My app stopped running when it comes to 16/23
Does anyone have the same situation?

quite often visibly for a lot of people without telling everyone trying to reinstall the application