Ludia Forums

[Gameplay] Counter epic strike

Thor (24) and Tryko (22) did it for me. Dio starts, used Short defense then swapped to Majunda. DNA was trash like whole week is.

12 Likes

Level 21 Erlidom and 22 Thor for me. This felt pretty straightforward. Congrats on your win!

2 Likes

Success!
My team :
Succho lvl 22
Indoraptor lvl 24
Thor lvl 22
Draco lvl 23
Only succho died.

2 Likes

Used Thor 22, Indo 23, monostego 23 and tryko21(didn’t use). Got useless styg and miasaura

Cloaked my Indom to start. Couldn’t believe my luck when the shielded Dino swapped fatally. Utarinex killed the rest. This was easy.

Was this strike tower randomly in French for anyone else playing the English version.

5 Likes

yes mine is in french

1 Like

Same here lol

Yes, French.

Easy and quick tower, yet damn glad to have it! Please add more of these per day! :kissing_closed_eyes:

At the very least have one for morning/afternoon and another one in the evening.

Lower the rewards if you are worried about players leveling too fast, because this game needs more PvE events per day.

PS - Mine was french as well, no biggie though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Put mine here too. Didn’t go add expected but manage to still win.

2 Likes

i got erlik and darwin dna so not complaining

1 Like

Bring me Thanossss :zap:

8 Likes

Thor and Diplotator for the win.

3 Likes

i went to boscovs yesterday looking for that shirt, bring me thanos with goose from captain marvel but it was sold out :pensive:. bought another one to wear for the movie which we already have tickets for.

2 Likes

3 weeeks!!! I can’t wait …
Just (re)watched Ragnarok on Netflix last night too :nerd_face:

3 Likes

nice. we have all the movies. also just watched fishboy(aquaman) the other day. that was cool. anyways ill stop derailing. this stroke was ezpz

1 Like

Thanks. Congrats to you too.

Did it with Sucho, Tryk, Thor and DC, all about lvl22. Was a little touch and go right at the end honestly due to a couple of crits on their side. Beat it however and was so thrilled to get a boatload of Koolasuchus DNA. Trying to figure out how to wrap it up and send it to @Hersh.

1 Like

Bahaha, I appreciate the thought :sweat_smile: :santa:t4: :gift:

This is the first time the incubator didn’t give any DNA from the strike Dino…I’m so disappointed !!!