Ludia Forums

[Gameplay] - Epic Strike - 04/10/19

16 Likes

Mmm and in landscape for viewing pleasure.

7 Likes

Right? I always find the expanded battle stages to be so visually impressive because I so rarely see them! :smiley:

2 Likes

Ain’t nothin but a crit machine :star_struck::zap:

Enjoy :popcorn:
11 Likes
10 Likes

Critalicious! :grin:

Hey I made a new word lol.

1 Like

I love watching the game in landscape views too Btw! Need to find out how to do it on iOS! :movie_camera: :film_strip:

2 Likes

@Hersh I ALWAYS wait for your videos before I attempt the epic strike towers! Thank you for never disappointing and always being a huge help.

4 Likes

Anytime @RiverrattQ! :raised_hands:t4:

I’m really glad you like them! And now we’ve got lots of players sharing theirs, it makes it even more fun to see the same tower from different perspectives. :grin::t_rex:

4 Likes

Indeed. Like @Ardens pulling out a level 30 Megalosuchus.

I’ve never even seen one that high. Lol, I can only imagine the number of surprise swap in revenge kills that thing has gotten. :drooling_face:

3 Likes

My baby, she’s been doin it a long time :star_struck:

3 Likes

Always nice to fight a level 30 magna and the under-loved gigaspika :sleepy:

8 Likes

I retried this 3 times already…I’m having the worst luck with crits. :sob:

4 Likes

See if @Hersh might lend you some his super crit %. Hehe :kissing:

3 Likes

Defeated the tower. Used tryo21, spinota 20, erlidom 23 and Thor 23.
Tryo FS (mono slowing attack) > tryo DSR (mono stunning hit) killed my tryo
spinota critical impact ( luckily critical hit killed mono) > spinota lethal wound (giga rampage)> spinota swoop to erlidom(giga short defence hitting erildom and bleed to death)
Erlidom rampage (magna nullyfing attack killed erlidom)
Magna DSR (Thor survived and DSI, killing magna )
Spinota critical impact was also an option instead of Thor for magna during last hit.
Victory :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Hersh you may have stolen my crits lol, not one but still got it with 28 Tryo, 28 Thor, 25 Tryko who had to bail for Stegod to finish Giga.

1 Like

Done quite ok with 29 Erlidom, 30 Tryko, 29 Indorap and 26 dracotops.

I didn’t checked forum that it starts with Mono, so I started with Erlidom and had to rely on Dracotop to kill mono. After that it was easy. Indorap finishes the job with DSR (there was no critical happened from either side).

And then on top I got 258 DNA for Baryonyx which I am already at 20K MAX DNA. So bit disappointed.

Defeated the tower!!
Did it with Suchotater lvl 20, spinota lvl 20, dracocera lvl 19 and tryko lvl 23.
Begin sucho vs mono: lethal woud, ID, both dead.

Then came magna, i used spinota and used Critical impact, magna did distracting impact an left spinotah with 200 health or something. Then swapped to dracocera and magna killed drago. Magna has 500 health and i swapped spinota back in the game. Used strike and magna was dead.

Then giga came in. I used swoop to tryko.
Giga used short defense. Then i used ID, II and ID. Giga almost dead now so the final move was DSR.

6 Likes

That was HammerFall, wasn’t it?

1 Like

Tried twice, failed. Gave up :tired_face: crits weren’t nice with me