Ludia Forums

[Gameplay] - Epic Tower - 04/20/29

Rat free. Happy 4/20 :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Thanks for sharing @GorillaGlue May just skip this one for once, looks like it needs much higher firepower than my 21 to 23’s can muster. Will see if I can think of a strategy…

3 Likes

horrible draco play. since i never use it but fairly ez.

9 Likes

Was multi-tasking and Made a few missteps early on but things ended up just fine :slight_smile:
7 Likes

Seeing a few videos where lower lvl teams have succeeded. Mostly luck on the wins as the AI stun’s didn’t hit much. It’s free, so worth the roll of the dice I suppose.

1 Like

Always worth a try bro. The RNG gods may take favor on you :wink:

1 Like

Omg @Pateradactyl :man_facepalming:t4::man_facepalming:t4:
That edmontoguanodon was totally trolling your DC :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

yeah double doh!!

2 Likes

Great rewards tho! :raised_hands:t4: :gift:

1 Like

Will let you know how it goes!

1 Like

two tries and got my butt handed to me, what a waste of bucks and time.

Here’s my try. Got pretty lucky with crit which make it easier for me. Only lost one dino at the end.

My team:
Thor 24
Dracocera 20
Utasino 20
Indo 23

There’s a long pause at a moment cause I didn’t know what to do x)

Enjoy!

11 Likes

Too close man. Way too close.

I actually expected the bot to troll me and not switch to Friar Tuck, cause previously I lost an epic strike due to the fact the bots didn’t switch when I was low health and went for the takedown.

So I used the SIA rat only to get stunned by Pachycephalosaurus :woman_facepalming:t2:

Then Magna soloed Pachycephalosaurus and almost killed Edmontochungus. The Proceratomimus wiped the floor with her.

Then my last Savior, Indominus was out… And she was QUEEN :crown:

Dodged the Proceratomimus Rampage and finished off Chungus with half leg into the grave.

Domdom :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I won Dracorex, Darwinopterus and Erlikosaurus in the incubator.

Indominus just received a raise. The moment the new patch hits, all my Stat boost tokens will be hers and hers only :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Thank you ! I did what you did and I won !

I won Maiasaura DNA :expressionless:

2 Likes

@Pateradactyl ur sound effect makes me thrilled!! Clap Clap Clap!!!

2 Likes

For mid-range players like me.

8 Likes

I couldn’t help but laugh at your draco getting stunned twice.

3 Likes

Nice @Pepito_Aie! My Thor is a level less, but will give this strategy a shot. Was considering Indom Rex for the immunity, but he is only a 20 and is slow.

1 Like

Nice job :wink:

1 Like

Tryo knocked off two right away and Rinex finished the quest… not bad dna I suppose though lol!!!

4 Likes