Ludia Forums

[Gameplay] Gameplay Videos

A place to put all the gameplay videos.

Let us see your epic victories and stunning defeats!

(please note: the moderators will merge all video threads into this one going forward with the exception of player-created tournaments)

13 Likes

Battle Arena - [Aviary] - 05/27/19

@J.C, thanks for thread! :heart_eyes:

@Ned, hey bud I was able to catch the “Win but Lose” bug in this vid, if the Support Team wants to take a look. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

[Rare Strike] - 05/28/29

6 Likes

Hey GorillaGlue, were you able to get trophies and an Incubator for that match? Usually restarting your game when that happens should prompt the correct results to pop up. However, our support team could take a closer look for you if you were still having issues after restarting.

Could you email our team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key? Thanks!

Honestly can’t remember but it’s not a big deal and not worried about it at all, thanks though. :slight_smile:

If it happens again I will remember to restart.

1 Like

[Boost Strike] - 05/29/19

Un-boosted and lower level team. Actually failed the first time due to Ornitho spamming Evasive Strike instead of using its swap move, lol. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

[Epic T-Rex Strike] - 05/31/19

Un-Boosted and lower level team, enjoy :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Great music for it haha.

2 Likes

[Trex strike] Here’s mine. Was hearing that the order was trike, rex and dilo but got trike, dilo, rex so change my plan a bit :sweat_smile:

The team:

Suchotator 22
Dimorphodon 10
Purrutaurus 19
Stegodeus 21

Enjoy!

9 Likes

Soundtrack reminds me of Mortal Kombat the movie.

Boosted Thor comes out and win 3-0, takes no damage.
Announcer: Flawless Victory! Brutality!
lol

5 Likes

I actually didn’t get hit with a copywrite hit for once, most un-expected lol.

1 Like

Dilo comes out as the song says Subzero. Lol.

I think when I get to try this, I’m just going to try Tenontorex the beautiful creature.

1 Like

I like how the ending worked out.

Scorpion screams “get over here!”, just as Edmonto comes in, laughs and does insta stun on the bleeding Rex. Lmao. :joy:

3 Likes

I love these videos, it helps me strategize for when I do it. Knowing the order ahead of time and what moves they’ll likely pick is awesome.

3 Likes

Well I don’t offer much technique or anything but you get to see my Tenrex doing what it does. Almost 3-0 not quite. I also got a different order of battle.

7 Likes

Must be why they cancelled the tenontorex event, its OP. Jk.

2 Likes

5 Likes

This was a really risked strategy :sweat_smile: if rex had crited you :joy:

1 Like

Indeed, I would have failed. :astonished:

I don’t plan things out like I should be doing. I just look at my dinodex for appropriate levels and say to myself, this one will work, this one has a bleed, this one can distract, this one just looks cool, etc etc. Lol.

Not a pro by any means. :slight_smile:

3 Likes