Ludia Forums

[Gameplay] Gameplay Videos

I’m convinced this AI hates me. :rofl:

I planned for Indoraptor and got Allosaurus G2 as an opener instead. :confounded:

The AI order for me was Allosaurus G2, Spinonyx, and Indoraptor.

This was my non boosted team:

Phorusaura opens unfortunately against Allosaurus, which threw my plan into a bit of chaos. Went with sidestep against Allosaurus’ defense shattering impact.

For the second move, went with rampage and run into Dracoceratops. Dracoceratops was able to do a lot of damage, but unfortunately didn’t have enough to take down Allosaurus. However, she does survive a rending takedown from Allosaurus. Dracoceratops was luckily able to take down Allosaurus with no issue.

In comes Spinonyx. Unfortunately, Dracoceratops wasn’t able to do any damage. All she could do was stall for two turns.

In comes Utasinoraptor against Spinonyx. Open with distracting impact. Spinonyx goes for precise rampage. She does crit on this move, but Utasinoraptor survives. Critical impact takes down Spinonyx.

In comes Indoraptor. :confounded:

Utasinoraptor had only two moves available. Because she is slower, I went with instant charge (a priority move). I knew the stun wasn’t going to land. I just wanted to do some damage before going down. :slightly_smiling_face:

Phorusaura comes back in. Go with sidestep. Indoraptor goes for defense shattering rampage. Next move was rampage and run into Trykosaurus. Trykosaurus takes armor piercing strike. Trykosaurus hits back with counter attack for the win!

Really happy about the Indominus Rex G2 DNA from the incubator. :blush:

4 Likes

Here’s my try a bit late, didn’t have one near home. Went with phorusaura finally cause of the risk that allo opens xD. Lots of rat use in this one :sweat_smile:

Enjoy!

4 Likes

Here is my Fright strike attempt with:

Carnotarkus lvl 19
Tyrannolopho lvl 20
Spinota lvl 21
Indo g2 lvl 21

2 Likes

Random battle again.

1 Like

Trying the old widescreen view on my new phone. Hersh showed me this awhile back.

The details on the library are incredible. I love seeing the moon through the skylight. :slightly_smiling_face:

Congrats on your arena battle win.

1 Like

Finally another completely unboosted battle, both teams :slight_smile:

I’m really liking arena these past few days. Made a bunch of videos on my yt.

1 Like

No videos for the epic strike yet? Doesn’t surprise me though, it’s pretty easy since they swap all the time.

Check out the thread titled “Alanqa’s epic strike event”.

3 Likes

Dont have one in reach personally so … and the towers reset at 7pm for me now so impossible to go out and have to wait the next morning.
There’s videos on another topic and on youtube ^^

1 Like

Heres my try a bit late and not really interesting cause it was pretty simple. only lost carnotarkus…

3 Likes

Very impressive!

I made it with indoraptor, magna and Thor. I expected this strike to be easy, but I lost 2 dinos because the indoraptor’s evasive stance did not work at all (RNG was against me) and indoraptor was shot very quickly.

2 Likes

Here’s today epic strike tower, should be easier for everyone cause it’s a lower lvl one ^^ it’s the same tower as last time so you will face elasmo, concavenator and pyroraptor.

Enjoy!

5 Likes

It’s kind of funny to see Dimodactylus breathing on the ground with the word success written right above it. This happen to me once in a tournament battle. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Used Suchotator lvl 22, Alankylo and Darwezopteryx lvl 20. Erliko g2 stayed on bench.

2 Likes