Ludia Forums

[Gameplay] Gameplay Videos

So here is Sinocera strike with boosted Sinocera. Did it with:
Smilocephalo lvl 20
Thyla lvl 20
Carnotarkus lvl 20
Indominus lvl 20 stayed on bench.

Sorry for longer intro, as I had some difficulties with staying in range.

2 Likes

I think I’ll try that strategy. I’ll use level 19 Thyla and level 20 Smiloceph and see if they can finish it themselves.

2 Likes

Probably can, if dodge and swap in stun work. For me swap in stun failed.

1 Like

I’ll see if it does. Hope RNG is favorable today :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I beat it, things went differently, and Smiloceph went down, but I had Smilon as back up. So I still beat it. Thanks for the strategy guys

2 Likes

did the sino strike first. was not expecting the sino to be boosted. (whyyyyy?) close match.
did the snake strike as well. went better than the sino strike. but dilophoboa decided to sidestep like 3 times in a row.

2 Likes

One epic strike down. One more to go (snakes).

Went with this team for the Sinoceratops strike. Smilonemys was awesome! I didn’t lose anyone and all I needed was Smilonemys and Thylacotator. :slightly_smiling_face:

Smilonemys also got lucky on a swap in stun. :sunglasses:

I too was surprised by the boosted Sinoceratops, which of course the AI had to open with. :confounded:

1 Like

i mean, boosting the dinos in the strike events is one way to make them harder, but Sino… really?

2 Likes

Especially with an instant charge move. :confounded:

1 Like

I have come back from doing the snake epic tower and hunting. Wow, there was a lot going on today.

I got my team inspirations for the epic towers today thanks to @Dinotris and Wei-Chieh Huang. I made some tweaks (added Smilonemys and Ardentismaxima in the Sinoceratops strike and added Ardentismaxima in the snake strike).

This ended up being my team for the snake strike:

I probably took some risks with one, but I managed to beat it on the first try. :partying_face: Thankfully Tryostronix (aka Trixie) was a beast in this one. :muscle:I almost lost her in the middle of the battle, but she held on. I think that was the game changer for me (Ardentismaxima actually did a nice job against Dilophoboa). Spinonyx was able to finish the strike without any issues.

Even though this strike made me really nervous, it ended up being kind of fun. The animations were amazing to watch. I got to use a new creature in the epic tower. Plus, all those badly needed coins! Lol :rofl:

Oh and the Blue DNA was pretty nice. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Level 12 snake sanc almost lvl 13 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Where is this sanctuary?! Lol :heart_eyes:

Right by my house hehh. Its mine and our alliance. I guess everyone wants snek.

I can’t blame them. :laughing:

I honestly have no idea if I’ll manage to reach both strike towers and get all the attempts on Legendaries in time. I don’t have a whole lot of time left.

I walked quite a ways and only found one Sino Strike. The event drops for the rares are literally everywhere, but there’s not a single Legendary anywhere around.
I really don’t like that the only way to complete the event is to drive around for miles and miles.

Anyway, enough of that, I beat the Sino strike with my level 20 Tarkus, 17 Thyla and 22 Maxima. 22 Magna went unused.

The order was Sino, Trice, Einio.

Surprisingly, Sino refused to swap, so Tarkus promptly took it out, along with around 2/3rds of Trice’s health. The AI then swapped to Einio to finish off Tarkus, and I brought in Thyla to take out some health before swapping to Maxima. Maxima had it from there.

Didn’t get any of the DNA I was hoping for. The Epics were Alanqa and Spino :man_facepalming:.

2 Likes

@Wei-Chieh_Huang

1 Like

I observe AI behavior on background, don’t mind :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! I wasn’t sure if they were on the forums. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi! :wave: I watch your videos all the time and appreciate them very much. :grinning:

2 Likes