Ludia Forums

[Gameplay] Gameplay Videos

Last step of 7 step epic strike. Used: Diplovenator lvl 20
Phorusaura lvl 20
Carbotocera lvl 20.
Alloraptor lvl 20 stayed on bench.

1 Like

Ahhhh…the Allosaurus G2 and Blue DNA. :heart_eyes: I got Rexy and Sinoceratops in mine.

Would trade with you. Need Trex way more than Allo g2 and Blue.

1 Like

I wish I could donate some Rexy DNA to you. :t_rex:

I feel like Rexy and Velociraptor are almost as important as the gold coins in this game. Lol :sweat_smile:

I darted one IG2 and two Blue last weekend. But I mostly darted Alloraptor and its components last week. However, I saved a 50x multi fusion for Ig2 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Did todays epic strike with Carbonemys, Carbotocera and Phorusaura all lvl 20. First video was saved after Carboto Dig in and Velo Pounce, thats why this starts little later.

2 Likes

I went with a similar team except that my Carbotocera is only 19 and instead of Ardontosaurus, I went with Ardentismaxima (she took credit for the win, but really didn’t do anything. Lol :laughing:). I opened with Carbonemys. The AI opened with Velociraptor. Carbonemys did great against the raptor. When Utahraptor came in I felt it was the best time to bring in my head butting turtle, but that didn’t quite work out the way that I wanted to. :sleepy: Poor Carbotocera kind of struggled in this position. Phorusaura came in next. I was really worried I was going to lose her after her instant rampage move, but luckily Utahraptor went for her strike move at that point. So Phorusaura took care of Utahraptor. Next was Pyroraptor, which to my surprise Phorusaura took care of easily with a crit on rampage and run! Ardentismaxima came in and wondered where everyone was. :smile:

The DNA that I got wasn’t great, but that’s okay. I was happy about the coins. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I did mine with just a level 20 Carbo and 18 Phorus. No loses either. Carbo did the usual Dig-in, SV Strike, Devastation combo, took out Utah since it opened first. Swapped in Velo, took it to halfway health, then it swapped to Pyro who took a SV Strike and got taken out by Devastation. Velo came back, and I decided that since Carbo didn’t have enough health to tank the Pounce, I swapped in Phorus. The stun landed, took out Velo next turn with IR and got meh rewards except for Baja DNA. Worth it for the Baja imo.

4 Likes

In case anyone wanted to know. :grinning:

The AI order for me was Rexy, Brachiosaurus, and Velociraptor (I did use the team above and Trykosaurus and Pterovexus was all I needed).

By the way, why does Brachiosaurus like to spam her superiority strike move in strike towers? :thinking: It’s so weird. Lol :laughing:

4 Likes

I beat this one easily enough with a level 20 Suchotator, level 19 Alanky, and a level 18 Phorus. Carbo was there but not needed. Sucho came in and used Lethal Wound on Rex, survived the impact since it didn’t crit. Used ID to stall, then finished Rex with SS. In came Velo, so I swapped to Phorus, the stun landed. Took Velo out with one hit using IR. Brachio came in, I used Rampage and Run, but it was still locked down. Brachio spammed SS. Swapped out next turn for Alanky. Used Long Invincibility. Used Rampage next, then swapped to Phorus again. The stun didn’t land this time and got hit with a SS. Used IR next turn and finished off Brachio. I was hoping to get at least 100 Rex DNA from it, since that’s all I needed, but it decided to give me only 78 :tired_face:

2 Likes

Here is my today epic strike. Screwed up first time and then stun failed too, so needed a retry and won easily.
Used:
Alloraptor lvl 20
Carnotarkus lvl 20
Diplovenator lvl 20
Phorusaura lvl 20

3 Likes

I was thinking about opening with my beloved Suchotator and swap to a bleeder. Rexy kind of scared me away from that plan because I was worried about an opening crit. Lol :laughing::grimacing:

1 Like

I was worried about that too, but I like to live dangerously :rofl:

1 Like

I just used Alloraptor, then Alankylo and Magna to finish.

2 Likes

I used your strategy until my Phorus’ stun failed and he got one shotted. I then brought out the big guns (ardenti) who finished the rest. Luckily, brachi only did ss.

1 Like

Sorry about that :sweat_smile:
I knew that could happen. So I just hoped RNG was on my side. I also had backup in the wings like you did, so it would have worked out fine too

Did today’s epic strike with lion lvl 18 and tarkus lvl 20, that’s it. Was lucky with lion who critted on first hit then killed amarga. Hit once euoplo and dies then tarkus killed the others two. Euoplo swap to amargocephalus once.

Rewards were trash.

4 Likes

Here is my todays video. Went easy way with:
Suchotator lvl 22
Stygidarix lvl 21
Allosino lvl 20
Marsupial Lion lvl 22 stayed on bench.

3 Likes

Did the strike. Got 284 Grypo and 20 Allosino out of it. so it wasn’t a total waste of an incubator.

2 Likes

I got Irritator (rare) in mine. That was worth celebrating. :grinning:

Everything went pretty smoothly in this strike for a change. Lol

I used Marsupial Lion, Carnotarkus (thanks @Pepito_Aie), and Pterovexus.

Here is Pterovexus’ victory dance:

1 Like