Ludia Forums

[Gameplay] Pyroraptor strike (epic strike tower)

Hi everyone, here my try for today epic strike tower. Was surprised by distracting impact of pyro but everything went fine after all.
If you need help for the strike, dont hesitate to post your team below, maybe we can help you :wink:

The team:

Stegodeus lvl 20
Proceratomimus lvl 17
Raptor 20
As back up Dracocera 18

Enjoy!

12 Likes

So this is my team.
What recommendations/suggestions do you have???

because dilo starts you should start with sucho bleed. After that any tank (miragaia, nodo) or velo + dracocera to take out pyro

2 Likes

I bleed them both with Spinotasuchus and suchodator and dracorat between them crit even better

Anky is always good

2 Likes

Agree with @RoadToHell0, start with sucho, bleed, instant distract and dilo should die after. Mira doesn’t have armor I think

1 Like

I used Diloranosaurus, Dracoceratops and Indoraptor, also indominus Rex but I didnt have to use it. I failed the first time mostly becuz the game crashed, but the second time I did much better and I dont know why but I think there was a glitch because in the second game, the Pyroraptor was only using the regular strike attack. My indoraptor wouldve gotten destroyed if it had gone for.a pounce

1 Like

Go with suchotator for dilo, bleed , instant distraction and whatever skill, sucho and dilo die at the same time then nodopato for pyro , just use slowing impact or impact then switch to dracocera and finish with raptor.

If you don’t get crit by dilo , all should go well.

Tuoramoloch and stegodeus using the shield in the second turn and it was enough

For rares i got 250+ Echo and 400+ Charlie.Basically useless DNA for commons and epics.
There is a solution for every incubator of the game.

• Incubators Give us the ability to choose the Dinos from a pool you have provided,reward will pop up with 2 or 3 choices(for Commons,Rares and Epics)
    ex:

8 : 15000 coins
    7: 24 Darts
    6: 3220 Stego or 3220 Apato or 3220 Lythronax (we choose one reward)
    5: 2500 Sarco or 2500 Tany or 2500 Dilo Gen 2 (we choose one reward)
    4: 250 Echo or 250 Dracorex or 250 Agentino (we choose one reward)
    3: 400 Tenonto or 400 Megalo or 400 T-Rex 2 (we choose one reward)
    2: 200 Sino or 200 Kentro or 200 T-Rex (we choose one reward)
    1: 300 Anky or 300 Ourano or 300 Secondo

2 Likes

Don’t mind that concavenater one bit :star_struck:

5 Likes

Wow pretty nice incubator just for irritator and pyrritator ^^

1 Like

Forgot that rarity win speed tie at same lvl, so I go to B plan to win it. Not that bad DNA.

1 Like

I have bascally the same level dinos (dracocera 17 I think and stegod 21) so I’ll give this line-up a go tomorrow. :smiley: Thanks for the video!

1 Like

23 tryko and 24 dioraj. thought it would be fun.

1 Like

I started with proceratho and then used utasino and dracocera to finish it off

2 Likes

Soloed it with stegodeus lvl 26

2 Likes

Here it is, cunning strike is included as well. :grinning:

2 Likes

Tried the 50/50 route with Erli, didnt happen lol.
Thor has my back :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Diplotator and Procerathomimus did the job easily. I’m happy with the rewards.

3 Likes

I got pterodon and stgy :frowning: