Ludia Forums

GamePress alliance is recruiting

The GamePress alliance is recruiting! We are a competitive and fun group of players that push each other to do well in the game! We’re a generous group and help each other with team building and completing Raids.

We offer:

• Multiple L20 sanctuaries with an amazing co-op and the ability to request specific creatures to be placed
  • Weekly 10/10 on Alliance missions
  • Minimal T9 Alliance Tournament Rewards (We aim for T10 during 5 Week Tournaments!)
  • Solid Raid Strategies that will help you defeat all Raids
  • A fun and active group that helps each other out with donations and team building advice

We are looking for:

• A daily active player that completes their daily activities every day
  • Someone who participates and loves to excel in the Weekly Tournaments
  • Ideally, the player must be over 5000 trophies as of last Season, but we can negotiate for the right player.

We do not accept blind requests so please contact me on here or on our Discord if you are interested!

2 Likes

Hahaha no one cares Jk your alliance is pretty good. Do you think we could merge and share ideas with one another

Seeing as we are quite full of members I doubt a merger will be an option

Indom, we are an almost full alliance ourselves. We can’t merge

Ik I’m saying on discord so we can have raids and stuff together

1 Like

Like a brother and sister allaince

1 Like

GamePress Alliance is recruiting again! We are looking for highly competitive tournament battlers.

We are a competitive and fun group of players that push each other to do well in the game! We’re a generous group and help each other with team building and completing Raids.

We offer:

• Multiple L20 sanctuaries with an amazing co-op and the ability to request specific creatures to be placed
  • Weekly 10/10 on Alliance missions
  • T10 Alliance Championship Reward this month and Tier 9 Rewards during 4 week months.
    -Tournament team building help and encouragement throughout the weekend
    -Live streaming tournament battles in discord
  • Solid Raid Strategies that will help you defeat all Raids
  • A fun and active group that helps each other out with donations and team building advice.

We are looking for:

• Daily active players that complete their daily activities every day
  • People who participate and love to excel in the Weekly Tournaments
  • We are flexible on Arena Points, but we have a minimum tournament point requirement every month.

If you are interested please DM me or @Bart_H and be prepared to send your in-game name, and a screenshot of your tournament scores as well as your discord information so we can continue the process there.

2 Likes

hey i msg you on disc and waiting for response i have gotten better since the last time we talked @Piere87