𝘽𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚!
The GamePress alliance is recruiting! We are a competitive and fun group of players that push each other to do well in the game! We’re a generous group and help each other with team building and completing Raids.
- Multiple L20 sanctuaries with an amazing co-op and the ability to request specific creatures to be placed
- Weekly 10/10 on Alliance missions
- Minimal T9 Alliance Tournament Rewards (We aim for T10 during 5 Week Tournaments!)
- Solid Raid Strategies that will help you defeat all Raids
- A fun and active group that helps each other out with donations and team-building advice
We are looking for:
- A daily active player that completes their daily activities every day
- Someone who participates and loves to excel in the Weekly Tournaments
- Ideally, the player must be over 5000 trophies as of last season, but we can negotiate for the right player.
We do not accept blind requests so please contact me (Dio#4877) on Discord if you are interested!
Gamepress official discord:
Gamepress official website:
why is there fire everywhere?
To make it stand out? xD i don’t know lol
well you used all of the firewood we saved for winter and now we won’t have a burning fireplace for christmas
I was at 5K exactly. guess i’m not getting in.
But in all seriousness. I’m not the person you’re looking for. Not as active as i once was.
Hope you guys find the perfect fit.
Hows your weekly tourney’s going? How many points you usually get in a month?
Pretty low. I usually get in and to my 10 takedowns and bounce. I’m not really asking to be in the Gamepress alliance. i’m sure i won’t be the type of player you need. I’d rather not drag down such a great group of players.
Wishing you luck finding the right player.
Nobody would be really dragging us down to be honest. Just looking for someone who gets between 900 and 1000 per week, not a crazy amount like 1200 or up from what I hear from some other top alliances.
But I respect your decision, was just wondering, see you a lot on the forums and you seemed a pretty awesome person!
i’ve seen myself play less and less, so i’m not sure where i’m going to end up time investment wise down the line. I’d rather see the spot go to someone who has the dedication and drive to be there.