Ludia Forums

GamePress thoughts on the ongoing issues of Patch 2.9

43 Likes

Good article

1 Like

Thank you for helping raise our voices. Looks like there is now an update regarding game not loading issue…… coincidence, I think not!

8 Likes

Faster than the speed of light.

4 Likes

More powerful than a locomotive

4 Likes

Able to leap tall buildings at a single bound!

This article should help gain some traction.

5 Likes

Another good take. The lack of a boost reset/reshuffle is beyond me. We had the community rioting for a reset long ago in an update that had way less changes than this one, so much that they had to listen and give us one… And now they repeat the mistake.

7 Likes

Great article. I hope ludia listen you. Thanks

The previous boost shuffle was mainly a consequence of players with level 30 teams of unique creatures complaining that all their boosts were locked and they were not able to compete anymore with those that had the foresight to save their boosts for apex creatures… Ludia hence had to provide a boost shuffle after a minor update. What’s a tad idiotic here is that had Ludia confirmed there was a major change in the resilient moves coming a month later, everybody would have been fine to wait…

What was the point to offer a boost shuffle if a month later the whole battle dynamic changes.

3 Likes

I still feel like a guaranteed 1 or 2 dino reset of your choice every update would be helpful. Not an entire teams worth but a “token” you can use to take everything off a creature for free. At your choice. Then at MAJOR meta changes like we had in 2.0, they do one of the bigger events.

11 Likes

I know there are always negative people, but the vast majority of us here love and appreciate how you look out for everyone in the game :heart:

2 Likes

True. There should be definitely something everytime they touch the dino. Im talking about that issue on my todays topic as well :point_down:

2 Likes

Now there will be update 3.0!
Hopefully it’s a great update and not a BIG DISAPPOINTMENT!
:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

Am one of the lucky ones who could play these past few days relatively glitch free, but actually felt bad playing the game with the login issue goin on. Has went thru the downs and ups with this game, from those “gross miscalculation” episodes to when finally procera was nerfed lol, and introduction of boosts. This is unprecedented to say the least, a lot is at stakes, and I’m not just referring to the missed game rewards. It is just unfortunate an unpopular patch has to coincide with a major login issue.
This is (for me at least) a watershed moment for the company. How they walk out of this crisis will certainly shape the future of this game in a big way. And I hope the end result is a positive one. Sorry for the long post.

8 Likes

Wonderfully said!

6 Likes

It is very motivating when someone raises the voice that is more important (for ludia) and agrees with us, Gamepress although it should not be, became the face of the forum and support to give us the reason regarding the game, I said so and I’ll keep saying, thank you for representing this community

They will probably suspend my account for what I will say, but I can’t stop thinking about it, “the fault lies not with the community, most of the community is not toxic, the little communication with the community drives many crazy, the responsible for this mess is the developer, not ours”

3 Likes

110% agree! 10/10 job!!

1 Like

I have the exact same feeling, seeing so many of my friends affected by it had me feeling down about the whole issue. Wonderfully said

1 Like

I agree with what is said here, but Ludia did a boost reset when Monolometrodon and Sarcorixis were nerfed, the only players harmed at that time were those who had those creatures or used any of those creatures in their team, but nevertheless everyone benefited that time because Ludia gave everyone the possibility to put their impulses where they wanted, for me at that time it was not necessary, and the sand became more toxic at that time, but now everyone is in the same, because many creatures have been changed, but he thought it was fine like this and wait until update 3.0 or next year to give a new boost restart, since impulse restarts break the sand, and considering that the matchmaking has never worked, everything That means that many people never enjoy PvP as it should be enjoyed, and in part we are in this mess because of the constant complaints that exist in the forum regarding creatures, but there are prob Major slogans in the game that have never been fixed, and that nobody has done anything to improve or fix them, like now about the multiplayer login, I understand everything else, but not the boost reset as I said.

2 Likes

to me it feels like they planned everything in advance. they knew about 2.9 already back when they nerfed rixis and metro and gave us the boost shuffle. They gave us the boost shuffle last time and say they don’t do it often just so they don’t have to give us another shuffle here at 2.9. The last shuffle felt nice but it wasn’t needed as much as right now. This is just the final step of their plan, they want money and by that they think the best way is to trick us like this.

2 Likes