Ludia Forums

[GamePress] Your latest and greatest news for JWA Content!

Explorers!

You may recognize us as the team of writers who were posting all sorts of content on MetaHub over the last year of this games existence. Well, as MetaHub is shutting down, we’ve built a new home and we’re so excited about it.

We will post all the lastest news and updates on this site, including a number of guides. Check out our patch notes coverage to get you started!!!

We can’t wait to dig into JWA with you all and check out how 1.8 shapes up!

16 Likes

Awesome to see that you guys will continue the great work you’ve been doing covering the game! :clap: image

14 Likes

Explorers!

Let’s talk why we need individual boost resets for creatures. Because I think they’d help a ton!

5 Likes

In battle balancing, you’re using the same base attact in the 1.7 example, as well as in the 1.8. But, you forgot that the base attack for Thor, will be increased substantially so the results for 1.8 will be higher…

Absolutely FABULOUS!

2 Likes

Very true. I will update. Forgot about the extra 20 attack. That does make it a bit stronger. :slight_smile: Still I do think the net result is a nerf to Thor, but I’ll have to check out the battle simulator once we’ve got all the stats in (including any changes not mentioned in notes) to see if Thor takes that much of a hit due to the changes.

Agreed, just happened to notice. Great job, and great new place! Thanks for all the work you do!

Hey, @MNBrian ! :grin: This is kind of insignificant, but could you change the “you’re” to “your” in the title of the thread? :grimacing::joy: I’m hoping to keep coming back to this thread whenever you guys release something but that will bug me forever hahah

Looking forward to seeing all the posts about 1.8 once it is released :sunglasses::+1:

3 Likes

I love the new set up and everything. It looks so good. Really enjoying reading all the posts to, keep up the good work

2 Likes

Your latest and greatest… :hugs:

3 Likes

Holy cow that’s gonna bug me forever. I’ll have to make a new thread as I can’t change the title. Lol

1 Like

@MNBrian you changed it :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I sure did! Well, maybe with a little help from some peeps. :smiley:

3 Likes

Glad to see ya @MNBrian! Look forward to it all :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Continuing our series of re-hashed beginners guides in preparation for patch day!

Understanding Dino Stats

Spawn Mechanics & Nests 1.7 Version

We’ll keep on keeping on! :smiley:

1 Like

Explorers!

Let’s cover what you need to level up to prep for what is HOPEFULLY Patch 1.8 tomorrow!!

1 Like

Explorers, we’ve got the changes to spawns in list format! Images will be coming soon!

1 Like

As i keep digging around in the code, I figured I’d keep y’all up to date on the progress.

Two new dinos discovered and a new move that looks beastly – I’ll get my head back into the code and keep this article updated.

1 Like

They took the 2 new dinos out of the game as of right now :thinking: