Ludia Forums

[GamePress] Your latest and greatest news for JWA Content!

Bizarre! That’s strange! I see that too. Huh.

2 Likes

Explorers!

As we continue to rehash our guides at Gamepress, today we are revisiting arena incubators and how the rotation works! If you’re a new player or just a player wondering how arena incubator cycles work (hint: it’s not random) be sure to check out this guide!

Let’s talk about Dracoceratops! Did it get a nerf or a buff? And what’s the best way to deal with it?

@MNBrian I’ve just checked back on the datamine article, is that all there is to it or are you still digging through? Such a big update, I’d imagine there would be quite a few things put in place for the future… just curious :face_with_monocle::thinking::grin::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Still digging!! :smiley:

1 Like

@MNBrian :grin::raised_hands: awesome!!

1 Like

some idea when we’ll have 1.8 creatures in dinodex list? :heart_eyes:

If you are talking about the tier list, we’re working on it, so hopefully soon! :grin:

oh, sorry, i was talking about the dinodex list, but they are there, at bottom.
i did a mistake, they aren’t alpha sorted.

sorry, thanks!
:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

i’m developing a card game based on JWA, that list is helpful. :wink:

2 Likes

Hello good sir, anything new and interesting, @MNBrian ? :face_with_monocle::closed_lock_with_key:

Explorers!

We’re doing a giveaway!! $20 in Apple/Google Play Cash for whoever finds and sends us
the password on discord! Full details here -

Day 2 of our giveaway is done. Congrats to our winners so far! Check out how close it was and a full list of our winners from today!

2 Likes

Explorers!

Day 4 of the GamePress Giveaway is on! So far we’ve got 3 winners of $20 each and we’ve still got two more days and a drawing to give out! Get out to our homepage and start searching for that password! (link: http://jurassicworldalive.Gamepress.gg) jurassicworldalive.Gamepress.gg

1 Like

Explorers! The official 1.8 Tier list is finally here! Check it out!

Explorers! Do you want more insight on the simulator we used when making the tier list? We break down some of the top 20 dinos and explain some of our placements. Who do you think is 1st? Check it out!

Explorers!

There’s a really tough epic strike tower (actually two of them) out today and we’ve got a guide to help you plan for it! Hit the link to check out our strategy guide!

Explorers - We’ve also got the 10 Step Pterosaur Epic Strike guide up as well!

Be sure to check out this strategy guide especially if you are a new player struggling to complete these longer strikes!

Explorers!

We’ve got another exciting breakdown of some interesting findings in the battle simulator. Check out this surprising way that Sarcorixis destroys Thoralodosaur and many others in #jurassicworldalive

Explorers! Want to know how to get the most out of your scents? We have the guide for you! And it includes percent chances for all the numbers people out there!