Ludia Forums

Gauntlet MIA?

There was a gauntlet even running with IIRC ~4 days to go, that I was maybe 60% through. Suddenly it’s nowhere to be found.

Anyone else seeing this?

2 Likes

Yes! I was 2 fights away from the end this morning. I decided to wait and build my energy and poof it’s gone!

1 Like

I’m guessing Ludia’s aiming to fix the part where it forgot to say “early access”. Hopefully it gets an extension.

1 Like

Did you guys forget this trick to get to the gauntlet that no longer displays?

1 Like

No, but when I try to do it, it goes to the other Gauntlet.

1 Like

The difference for me was I already completed the other gauntlet. Even though the new gauntlet didn’t display, the help link worked for me to get access.

1 Like

Personally, there’s no rush. Plus I probably won’t try to finish it anyway. 10 battles is a lot for only 150 Runes.

2 Likes

How do you get to that screen?

1 Like

Go to Berk Duties, click on the “?”, scroll down to Gauntlet, click on “Go to”. Although it’s now unneccessary, the Gauntlet is back.

2 Likes

My gauntlet just showed back up, but now the “love Letters” search has disappeared, and a different thaw fest search has shown up. ~shaking my head~

1 Like

Thanks for bringing me back to reality. I would have purchased pears for 285R just to beat the last 2 battles for 150 R reward. I definitely need people like you to drag me back in off the far branches.

1 Like

I wouldn’t worry too much about the Feast, it’s the same dragon anyway.

1 Like

3 days ago, a special event egg hunt started where you find scrolls (and extra scrolls if you’re a Rider) every 22 hours. 3 days into it and 6 pieces found… this morning it was gone and now it’s an egg hunt and all 25 spaces are covered. Someone realize they flipped the wrong switch? Thankfully didn’t cost me anything as far as resources (just time), but annoying issues like this happen frequently. Sometimes I see a gauntlet under Events. I look at it but don’t do any battles because I don’t have time at that moment. Then I go back later in the day and poof… no gauntlet anymore.

2 Likes

I’m sorry that happened, AJR214! Our team was made aware of this and the egg hunt should start back up soon.

1 Like