Gems and your Users

If all of the choices are going to continue to be 100+ gems, or even 50+ gems, then the reward for leveling up needs to be at least 50 or 100 gems. Another app uses a system that increases the reward as your relationship progresses, so that might be a compromise? But you need to give us a reason to want to continue purchasing and playing. Reward us for our efforts. 15 gems won’t buy me a costume change, much less a photo or something to make my match happy. Even watching ads doesn’t help. It only gives 6 or 10 gems, and then the option disappears entirely so you can’t watch more. I love this app, but I’m not going to be able to continue playing pretty soon if this keeps happening. I don’t have a job anymore, so I don’t have a way to pay for gems.

1 Like

I wholeheartedly agree! It was tough enough with the premium choices ranging from 120 to ~340. Now there are more reasons to spend gems outside of cgs and special options. I think it’s only fair to increase it. I play so many matches slowly due to the low amount of gems. The ads and Tapjoy just don’t cut it for the gameplay either. I hope Ludia can at least the amount of gems one receives daily.